Power Supply Where to get the ENP 7660B in Europe

itsjoui

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Sep 26, 2020
Hey! I have a K39 and just today I swapped my Delta 500W PSU for a Silverstone's FX500 PSU because my Delta was not working correctly (sometimes wouldn't power on). However the FX500 is REALLY loud, a lot more than the Delta and I've seen that everyone is recommending Enhance's 7660B but I can't seem to find it anywhere in Europe.

The only "reputable" seller I see is https://www.velkase.com/products/enp-7660b but I haven't seen any feedback from people buying it from there. Ideally I would love something that's quiet and just works because I've already been through two PSUs for this case and it's a real pain to build it every time.

I also want to ask if the 7660B needs a fan swap or if it will be quiet by default.

Thanks!!

n.tesla

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 19, 2020
Can always import it from China. I bought one from this Taobao seller and had it sent to Basetao who will send it on to me after their national holiday is over (tomorrow).
That Taobao seller offer the original unit at ¥719 (£82 or €90). Basetao shipping will cost ~£17 according to their online cost calculator. They also offer modified units with cables removed, custom cable lengths, modular break out box and custom sleeving, all for a higher price mind. I bought the original unit and I am planning on modding the cables myself.