Where to get 645LT

Xaviergzz

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 16, 2019
Has anyone had luck buying a 645LT? I cant seem to find them anywhere, other than ebay for $299.

genesis

Efficiency Noob
Mar 11, 2019
Hi

I would suggest placing a order on Overclockers UK here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...-liquid-cooling-upgrade-bundle-bu-0d4-tl.html

I think AseDen said in the thread 'Performace teaser..........' that this would NOT be a limited run/batch.

It should therefore be sent asap it is in stock.

I got mine sent from Overclockers UK the day after I placed the order. The stock status flipped from 'All option available' to 'pre-order' depending on something I did dunno. Your best bet is to place an order an see if it is sent shortly.

Xaviergzz

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 16, 2019
Hi

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...-liquid-cooling-upgrade-bundle-bu-0d4-tl.html

I think AseDen said in the thread 'Performace teaser..........' that this would NOT be a limited run/batch.

I got mine sent from Overclockers UK the day after I placed the order. The stock status flipped from 'All option available' to 'pre-order' depending on something I did dunno. Your best bet is to place an order an see if it is sent shortly.

Thanks! I ordered one for my soon to arrive A4-SFX!

Reactions: botlebruiser

botlebruiser

Caliper Novice
Apr 10, 2019
Hi

I ordered mine today. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize this was the 645LT. I thought it was something different until I paid attention. I also ordered the Asetek premium retention bracket.

CodeBeing

Chassis Packer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi

I bought this bundle! It's the only part I've bought as I'm trying to build the fastest system I can with a 2080Ti (my other thread...as folks in this forum have been SUPER helpful in suggestions). Hoping to order the v4 Dan A4-SFX case soon as well. Going to be $265 shipped. I need to just suck it up and order already. =)

Vrekgar

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
I also just grabbed the bundle as I've also got the confirmation the case is getting ready to ship. Woo. Now I've got to wrangle together a build. I'm waiting till Computex to see what bombshells Lisa Su drops.

zeta555

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2018
Hi

they won't ship to my country, any other option?

UnknownBehemoth

Trash Compacter
Mar 27, 2019
Keep refreshing SFFLab every day. I did that, got an order in, and just hours later it's sold out.

Or else wait until the hype cools down and get it later when they have a surplus of supply, they just couldn't match the demand right now.

CodeBeing

Chassis Packer
Apr 19, 2019
What's interesting is I bought the Overclocker's UK bundle on April 23rd...and I've sent them a couple requests asking when it will ship. They keep telling me the FAN is delaying shipment and it should be " any day now". Anyone order from this shady company and actually get a product? I'm getting nervous...because my ENTIRE system is here, except for the stupid processor cooler...so I'm not able to put it together. Even the new Dan A4-SFX version 4 showed up today, FROM TAIWAN, and these folks still can't ship.

UnknownBehemoth

Trash Compacter
Mar 27, 2019
Just the fan ? The Noctua fan? I guess that could happen if one of the products in the bundle runs out of stock.

As of the AIO itself, I got an email saying that it was delayed until mid May for SFFlab cause of manufacturing delay from Asetek themselves

OC.uk is legit though, they partnered with dondan for the A4-SFX since the V1.

Vrekgar

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
Just got my case today, the box even has an advert for OC.uk for the 645 bundle.

I'm not to worried about it because I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on new parts till after computex and whatever bombshells drop there.

UnknownBehemoth

Trash Compacter
Mar 27, 2019
Yup, it has has this ad brochure. Just got the case today too. Now to wait for the cooler. :D

Edit: Did some transplantation surgery.

While waiting for the Asetek 645LT, I think everyone should get their custom length cables ready/ordered. The cables for SF450 Gold are just way too stiff and too long. And I think for the braided cables that comes with the Platinum Corsair SFs will be way too thick.

Last edited:

Bech88

Efficiency Noob
May 10, 2019
I just got my 645LT today.
The fans are back in stock on overclockersUK.
They started shipping yesterday. DHL Express was 24 hours to Denmark.

UnknownBehemoth

Trash Compacter
Mar 27, 2019
A nice review of the AIO:

I agree with this video, the main problem is the 24-pin CPU cable. The sleeved cables in the Platinum Corsair SFs wouldn't fit at all.

Last edited:

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
We're not actively hunting down resellers. But anyone who want to retail it, is more than welcome to contact me/us. :)

There should be stock soon with Overclockers, Caseking and SFFLab :)

Reactions: JDK

Vrekgar

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2019
Just got my order from Overclockers.uk today. Irony is that I just got notification and tracking details for my order yesterday, and according to DHL it basically got delivered to my door in a little over 24hrs, when initial estimates were that it wouldn't show up till the 20th... so Dang that was fast!

Shame the 645lt itself didn't come with a fancy box of its own and was instead wrapped up like a mummy in bubblewrap, but it was just as described in every other respect!

Now probably wont have anything to test it with till june at the earliest. Whee!

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
Just got my order from Overclockers.uk today. Irony is that I just got notification and tracking details for my order yesterday, and according to DHL it basically got delivered to my door in a little over 24hrs, when initial estimates were that it wouldn't show up till the 20th... so Dang that was fast!

Shame the 645lt itself didn't come with a fancy box of its own and was instead wrapped up like a mummy in bubblewrap, but it was just as described in every other respect!

Now probably wont have anything to test it with till june at the earliest. Whee!

Nice work on Overclockers on that delivery! Talk about swift execution :p

But wasn't it the coolest liquid cooled mummy, wrapped in bubblewrap you've ever seen? ;)