Kwirek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 19, 2016
Bumping this thread for more car pictures.

My current "car":

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
Geely, it's the chinese brand that bought Volvo. It's about the same size as a Mazda CX-5 but looks like a Ford focus jacked up with a bigger back seat.

onlyabloke

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2016
pcpartpicker.com
This was my baby for a couple years. 2010 BMW 328i E90. Bunch of mods, mostly cosmetic. Ended up having to part ways with her as she was hitting 100K and lots of things started going wrong that I couldn't afford with the expired warranty.

This is what I'm currently driving (Wife has a Lancer that I got for trading in the BMW. Were trying to get rid of it now)
Its a 2016 Kia Optima SXT Launch Edition. Really nice ride, and I really enjoy it. Been fighting off the mod bug with it as I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or give it to the wife yet. It's staying in the family regardless, but the wife doesn't want to drive a modded vehicle.

raymondo

Trash Compacter
Mar 2, 2015
Didn't even know KIA built such a good looking car nowadays.
We've got a little Honda Jazz though (that's the Fit in the US and Japan). Nifty little car with tons of space which is really great.

Reactions: Phuncz and Soul_Est

onlyabloke

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2016
pcpartpicker.com

XeaLouS

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 29, 2015
I drive a singlespeed push-bike.
Got rid of the car 2 years ago, saved $5k in rego/insurance already (not to mention fuel costs etc), so adds up to like $7.5-10k over 2 years!

Reactions: Kwirek