Production Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, Laptop + eGPU)

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I'm in the market for a portable usb powered monitor myself. Mind sharing where one can purchase these monitors? Gechic monitors are overpriced for me...

I have the 17.3" IPS 3840x2160@60HZ 99% AdobeRGB monitor, https://world.taobao.com/item/55446....1.14.4.55deb5c3acjmmI&ns=1&abbucket=6#detail

Here is the 17.3" TN 2560x2160@1440HZ 99% sRGB https://world.taobao.com/item/55836...1.14.46.55deb5c3acjmmI&ns=1&abbucket=6#detail

FYI...there is no return policy and it's not exactly cheap either.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
I have the 17.3" IPS 3840x2160@60HZ 99% AdobeRGB monitor, https://world.taobao.com/item/55446....1.14.4.55deb5c3acjmmI&ns=1&abbucket=6#detail

Here is the 17.3" TN 2560x2160@1440HZ 99% sRGB https://world.taobao.com/item/55836...1.14.46.55deb5c3acjmmI&ns=1&abbucket=6#detail

FYI...there is no return policy and it's not exactly cheap either.

Oh god, those prices. Have you come across any monitor like this one? Seems to be much more my price range, I just don't know if it works on pc or not : http://www.chinaglobalmall.com/products/541596769837

Btw, I'm interested in ordering your duffle bag for my dan a4, but I have a strange request: is it possible to rush order and have it arrive at my doorstep before Oct. 06? I have a big presentation that day, saw your shipping schedule, its a long shot asking over here but I thought I might give it a try and ask? XD

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Oh god, those prices. Have you come across any monitor like this one? Seems to be much more my price range, I just don't know if it works on pc or not : http://www.chinaglobalmall.com/products/541596769837

Btw, I'm interested in ordering your duffle bag for my dan a4, but I have a strange request: is it possible to rush order and have it arrive at my doorstep before Oct. 06? I have a big presentation that day, saw your shipping schedule, its a long shot asking over here but I thought I might give it a try and ask? XD

Yes, I have seen another similar monitor. But under a different Chinese brand. I see a lot of these 1080P travel monitors in 13.3", 15.6" and 17.3" sizes. There is a good chance they are made by the same OEM. In terms of compatibility with PC, I don't see why not, but it's best you ask the seller to confirm.

Delivery by OCT 6 depends on which country you reside in. Asia and US is highly likely. Best thing is to email me your address info AT wallye.com

Last edited:

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Just saw this thread, but wanted to add my comment.

I have one of these bags, and it is a GAMECHANGER!

To be 100% honest from the pictures the styling was not my thing and I never would have considered anything so big. I never would have bought it...but a friend sent me one and I've done a complete 180!

It fits everything I need for a LAN event or tradeshow, including a couple changes of clothes, my camera, and an extra S4 MINI which I can use to show. It really is 100% carry on friendly and goes under the seat no problem and I can cheat and put it between my legs after takeoff for lots of room and knowing my stuff is secure.

It has tons of padding and at least my kit came with LOTS of dividers and attachments to customize it out.

As much as I like my backpack...it's now retired. I'm not even using it for the motorcycle anymore...just throw a net over this and it works so much better...

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
So I had some time with the Tactik Duffle, mucho thanks to @wahaha360 for the speedy shipping. Thought I would share some of my observations, overall its an awesome bag, there is little to be left desired, but there is a few and they are mostly my small nitpicks.

Hopefully this is the right format for picture reviews? I didn't want to leave a wall post of pictures.

Would highly recommend this bag if in the market for a pc carry bag, as there is nothing out there quite like it, as far as my google research says ;)

Reactions: Phuncz

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I'm in the market for a portable usb powered monitor myself. Mind sharing where one can purchase these monitors? Gechic monitors are overpriced for me...

Here are some pics of my dual 17" monitors.

From left to right:
NCASE M1 chassis black
DAN A4 variant chassis black
NCASE LRPC concept silver
LUKOS (same as Alienware 17R4 laptop monitor), 17.3" TN 2560x2160@1440HZ 99% sRGB
LUKOS (same as Alienware 17R4 laptop monitor), 17.3" IPS, 4K (3840x2160@60HZ) 99% AdobeRGB monitor
WALLYE Tactik Duffle

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

True Dat. Told the startup LUKOS that I help promote, so I am.

Out of curiosity do they do any larger displays?

They are made to order, if you tell them the monitor on a laptop of your choice, they may be able to make it happen.

I would wait though. Dell / Alienware has OLED 13" on their laptop, they might release 15.6" and 17.3". These are not exactly cheap, you don't want to jump on this wagon then to find out OLED comes out next year ;)

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Here are some pics of my dual 17" monitors.

DAN A4 variant chassis black

Ooooh thats the zs-a4 from taobao that no one ever reviews... What ar your thoughts on it? its been on my radar for quite some time, just didn't want to purchase a non-branded case from china without having some positive reviews first.

Also, those monitors must be a dream to have, cause they are stupid expensive. Officially jealous :confused:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Ooooh thats the zs-a4 from taobao that no one ever reviews... What ar your thoughts on it? its been on my radar for quite some time, just didn't want to purchase a non-branded case from china without having some positive reviews first.

Also, those monitors must be a dream to have, cause they are stupid expensive. Officially jealous :confused:

You may run into problems with taller GPUs and Mini GPUs.

Also, the C13-C14 inlet cable on the ZS-A4 clone is basically garbage.

In order to cut cost down, they use *a lot of screws to hold it together. For those with butter fingers, stripping aluminum threads is real problem. I have already stripped multiple screws during assembly.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
You may run into problems with taller GPUs and Mini GPUs.

Also, the C13-C14 inlet cable on the ZS-A4 clone is basically garbage.

In order to cut cost down, they use *a lot of screws to hold it together. For those with butter fingers, stripping aluminum threads is real problem. I have already stripped multiple screws during assembly.

Well, thats what cheap knockoff copies do best, shortcuts. I'm surprised its joining parts are just those silver "DIY" case cubes, the case looks great though with its thick metal walls, but its a shame that the only gpu(s) to fit will be founders and reference cards, despite potentially having so much room only to be wasted by its build choices.

Thanks for sharing, I'm glad I can scratch that off my watch list.

MiseryMachine

What's an ITX?
Oct 17, 2017
How tight does the Silverstone SG13 fit? The case height is a bit outside the stated bounds 181mm vs 170mm. I would assume that the M1 kit is used for this case?