Prototype Wallye NMA Carry-On Backpack (SFF / Camera Kit + Laptop)

D

Deleted member 25143

This makes me sad :( I have to travel back and forth a lot because my dad is sick and I still need to do work on my workstation.
I really hope this becomes available soon right now I use a regular backpack and it's such a pain :(

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
with all the project your busy with please don't forget about this one :D

I revised the design for a *ultra slim version less than 2 inch or 50mm thick collapsed, and can expand to hold the T1 and smaller builds.

I can’t decide if I should call it “EDC Slice” or “EDC Slim”.

Last edited:

Mosskovskaia

Trash Compacter
Mar 15, 2019
Is this in the making or has it come out? Sorry I don’t quit understand what the Kickstarter link is. Is it the backpack on the Kickstarter or is that something else?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Is this in the making or has it come out? Sorry I don’t quit understand what the Kickstarter link is. Is it the backpack on the Kickstarter or is that something else?
This bag hasn't come out. The Kickstarter link you are looking at is a reference for what popularized these kinds of bags.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Chant

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 19, 2021
Unfortunately no, the backpack would have to be a lot bigger. Current 15L backpack would have to be 25L and 1KG heavier to support.

I want to make something small and light.
Would there be a bit of wiggle room, or be able to fit case with dimensions 160x210x340mm? T1 is 133x217x330mm
This backpack looks incredible - I'm ready to throw my money at you!

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
Will there be a laptop/portable screen pocket? Hoping for a 16" macbook or a 17" portable screen type of pocket at least. That would make it killer.

dorall

Trash Compacter
Oct 2, 2018
Can’t wait for it to come back. Frankly I would buy any old revision v1 or v2 if someone has any in Europe.. back then I didn’t care much, so sad old ones were discontinued

Echo4117

Efficiency Noob
Nov 23, 2020
Unfortunately no, the backpack would have to be a lot bigger. Current 15L backpack would have to be 25L and 1KG heavier to support.

I want to make something small and light.
Do you have any recommendations for a backpack for the Meshlicious?
It'll be great to know what do you think is an optimal fit, and what would be an acceptable fit that's easy to buy. I'm in Canada so sometimes getting the optimal fit may be difficult.

I just bought the Meshlicious yesterday in hopes that it'll be easier to carry on the plane compared with the NR200.

Ricky

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 23, 2016
Do you have any recommendations for a backpack for the Meshlicious?
It'll be great to know what do you think is an optimal fit, and what would be an acceptable fit that's easy to buy. I'm in Canada so sometimes getting the optimal fit may be difficult.

I just bought the Meshlicious yesterday in hopes that it'll be easier to carry on the plane compared with the NR200.
I’m wondering the same thing.