Vertical GPU bracket?

griever

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Apr 30, 2019
I know there was some mention in other threads around December of last year regarding vertical GPU brackets, but I hoped there was an update to that? I've been waiting to order until I heard word so that I can order and complete my rig all at once, as intended.

Thanks!

Vesko

Efficiency Noob
Apr 11, 2020
I am also interested in vertical placement of the GPU, any news whether we can easily do that in the Cerberus X?

TLN

Average Stuffer
Mar 9, 2020
I saw post in Sliger insta with vertical GPU in Cerbverus. Wonder if there're any official updates. Ideally I'd like to stick HHHL card under verticallly mounted GPU.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
I know there was some mention in other threads around December of last year regarding vertical GPU brackets, but I hoped there was an update to that? I've been waiting to order until I heard word so that I can order and complete my rig all at once, as intended.

Thanks!
I am also interested in vertical placement of the GPU, any news whether we can easily do that in the Cerberus X?
I saw post in Sliger insta with vertical GPU in Cerbverus. Wonder if there're any official updates. Ideally I'd like to stick HHHL card under verticallly mounted GPU.
Ditto... Keep us updated!

The new X v2 will have vertical GPU support.

Reactions: rfarmer