Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 12, 2019
CPU : 8700K
CPU cooler : NOCTUA NH-L9i Chromax.black
RAM : 32GB
M/B : Z390 Phantom Gaming
SSD : M.2 256GB, M.2 1TB
FSP : ENP-7660B 24PIN - 8PIN - 6+2PIN ( taobao remodeling )
GPU : Geforce RTX™ 2060 MINI ITX
CASE : Velka 3

Is there anything missing?

The 2070 MINI is not available for sale in Korea and is difficult to obtain.

larkmaj

Trash Compacter
Nov 26, 2019
Looks pretty good to me. I'm also using a 2060 for lack of a 2070 or super. I think the 2070 would be very loud too. Are you using the 80mm fans? Are you leaving a SATA connector on your PSU in case you want to add a drive later? With that setup you have room for one next to the PSU and another on top of you don't have fans. Although the one on top might block too much air.

aaaaaaaaani

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "larkmaj, 게시물 : 177102, 회원 : 15386"]
나에게 아주 좋아한다. 또한 2070 또는 수퍼 부족으로 2060을 사용하고 있습니다. 2070도 매우 시끄러울 것입니다. 80mm 팬을 사용하고 있습니까? PSU에 SATA 커넥터를 사용할 수 있습니까? 이 설정을 사용하면 PSU 외에 다른 하나는 공간이 있습니다. 상단에있는 것이 너무 많은 공기를 차단할 수 있습니다.
[/ 인용문]

It has two cooling fans at the top.

There is no SATA cable.

I'm Korean, so please understand the lack of English. ?

aaaaaaaaani

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Dec 12, 2019
Can you give me the link of the product? I'm looking for a psu, too.

taobao
Click here

You must ask the seller.

Just show the image and ask for it.

pentacle

Case Bender
New User
Feb 12, 2020
Have you received the psu from the taobao store? How is it looking? I am also looking to build into the Velka 3 case! Nice to see another Korean looking into Velka 3 cases :) (I'm also Korean haha)

oldmonk

Caliper Novice
Dec 26, 2018
I bought the same PSU from the same Taobao seller. Pleasure to deal with. It seems people recommend NOT modding the fan to the Noctua, which you can request from them. If you do, connect it to the mobo fan header. Default fan is quiet though, at least, if you're not pushing more than 400W I think.

Have you received the psu from the taobao store? How is it looking? I am also looking to build into the Velka 3 case! Nice to see another Korean looking into Velka 3 cases :) (I'm also Korean haha)
It looks exactly like the image.

is it just me or what, why i feel like the EPS 12v cable is too short?
You can customise the cable lengths so that's not an issue.

Note that SFFtec will be releasing a Velka optimised version of the same PSU soon. Though his reputation isn't the best right now.

CaptainKLS

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jan 21, 2020
I bought the same PSU from the same Taobao seller. Pleasure to deal with. It seems people recommend NOT modding the fan to the Noctua, which you can request from them. If you do, connect it to the mobo fan header. Default fan is quiet though, at least, if you're not pushing more than 400W I think.

It looks exactly like the image.

You can customise the cable lengths so that's not an issue.

Note that SFFtec will be releasing a Velka optimised version of the same PSU soon. Though his reputation isn't the best right now.
I guess Velka optimized version only need a super short PCIE 6+2.
But if the cables aren't color-coded I won't trust any third party to mod it, especially the 24pin mobo cable