Concept Vapor Frame: The Incredibly Functional Yet Beautiful Sff Case

Rama_Dynamics

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2021
New renders are up at the start of the thread. It's been a long journey to get to this point. I never imagined the project to take the time it has, but I also never thought it would look and function the way it does now. My thanks goes out to all the folks who've given their feedback and support in this journey. To those wondering, preorders are aimed at Q4 of this year or Q1 of the next. Final note, the website is a WIP, you can view it's current state here:

Rama_Dynamics

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2021
Any updates 😋
We sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. Our main rig was giving us a lot of issues so we’re in the process of moving the project over to another system. After the release of the 40x series cards a decision was made with the help of the discord community to widen the case 20mm in order to add 140/280 mm fan/rad comparability along with complete comparability with the 40x series cards and the bulky connector. To be entirely transparent, this conversion has added a couple months of extra work. We had to take a vastly different approach to the way the frame comes together along with the top/bot fan/rad assembly, however in the coming months you’ll find that it’s a more versatile and modular solution to what we had before. As soon as we get things going again we’ll be uploading renders to reveal the changes. We really appreciate the patience you folks have had and have every intention to make it worth the wait. This conversion is going to be the last major change we make to the project, so we can get things prototyped and ready for Kickstarter.

Last edited:

Jawaiian

Cable Smoosher
Oct 25, 2019
We sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. Our main rig was giving us a lot of issues so we’re in the process of moving the project over to another system. After the release of the 40x series cards a decision was made with the help of the discord community to widen the case 20mm in order to add 140/280 mm fan/rad comparability along with complete comparability with the 40x series cards and the bulky connector. To be entirely transparent, this conversion has added a couple months of extra work. We had to take a vastly different approach to the way the frame comes together along with the top/bot fan/rad assembly, however in the coming months you’ll find that it’s a more versatile and modular solution to what we had before. As soon as we get things going again we’ll be uploading renders to reveal the changes. We really appreciate the patience you folks have had and have every intention to make it worth the wait. This conversion is going to be the last major change we make to the project, so we can get things prototyped and ready for Kickstarter.
No need to apologise. I think I can speak for everyone here and say we would rather a developed and well thought out case rather than a rushed one.