Accessory USB Wifi/Bluetooth Combo Adapters

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
I was wondering if there are any good USB Wifi/Bluetooth combo adatpers on the market right now?

The most common one I found is the Edimax EW-7611ULB. Does anyone currently have it? Is it any good?

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
I have an Edimax version with an antenna, pretty old stuff, worked well enough at the time. Think I'd look for Bluetooth 4.2 or later support in a new one. Some real improvements if its important to you.

wirdo

Chassis Packer
Apr 27, 2019
I was wondering if there are any good USB Wifi/Bluetooth combo adatpers on the market right now?

The most common one I found is the Edimax EW-7611ULB. Does anyone currently have it? Is it any good?
Are you far away from your router/access point? These small ones don't have much range (basically there isn't any room for the internal antenna's)
What's the use case?

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
Are you far away from your router/access point? These small ones don't have much range (basically there isn't any room for the internal antenna's)
What's the use case?
Portable editing/content creation rig. Designed to be taken to different places, i.e hotdesks. At home, the computer is above the room that has the router.