Closed [USA-NJ] Gigabyte Aorus 1080 mini(without a faceplate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a 1080 mini from the GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming Box for my upcoming itx build, but it doesn't have a faceplate. I figured I'd put it up for sale here because I've seen people replace stock fans/faceplates with thin fans and I'm not that interested in using a card without a faceplate. I think $425 shipped(US only) or $400 local cash is probably a fair price seeing that regular 1080 minis go for around $450 on here. I'd rather sell it locally because shipping the card might be a little sketch.

rcodi

SFF Gamer
Aug 5, 2017
Very interesting I didn't know this variant existed, is the fan actually taller than the card or is it just the camera angle?

orangeteax

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
New User
Aug 15, 2017
The fan is about the same height as the card. It sticks out a little past the pcie fingers but it also doesn't quite reach the top of the pcb.

rokabeka

network packet manipulator
Jul 9, 2016
would you mind exactly measuring the card? (HxWxL)? could that fit into an S4 Mini classic?

orangeteax

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
New User
Aug 15, 2017
From the rough estimates I did the other day with a tape measurer it seems to be the same size as the normal gigabyte 1080 mini(which fits in the case), but I'll see if I can get my hands on a pair of calipers for a more accurate measurements and update the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.