Closed [UK-EU] XTIA Xproto Case

Bought one of these in early Dec for a build and much to my dismay it will not support Gfx cards with a 3 slot backplane (I have a RTX 3090 Founders Edition)
2 slot Backplane of any width are supported (i.e. 2 slot backplane and 3 slots+ wide)
So reluctantly I'm going to offer it for sale to our community.
I have done a test build with it using a RTX 3070 Founders Edition, after that it was disassembled and put back into it's box.
I was trying to work out what the options were for using the 3090 Founders card with it and the only way is to cut the case or replace the Backplane, I don't want to do either !!!
It has been carefully handled and is completely unmarked.
They do look superb and I am tempted to order the XL, but this one was such a hassle to get, I think I'll let the Covid situation subside before I look at ordering from China again.

This cost me £160 to bring into the UK after import fee's
I'm going to ask exactly that + any shipping of your choice in the UK and EU regions.
I'm also happy with a Covid safe collection, I live near Preston in the UK

Any questions feel free to PM me ;)
I'll add some photo's later in the week, I'm tied up for a day or 2 atm
Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Shuggie1234

Case Bender
New User
Feb 11, 2021

Bought one of these in early Dec for a build and much to my dismay it will not support Gfx cards with a 3 slot backplane (I have a RTX 3090 Founders Edition)
2 slot Backplane of any width are supported (i.e. 2 slot backplane and 3 slots+ wide)
I have done a test build with it using a RTX 3070 Founders Edition, after that it was disassembled and put back into it's box.
I was trying to work out what the options were for using the 3090 Founders card with it and the only way is to cut the case or replace the Backplane, I don't want to do either !!!
They do look superb and I am tempted to order the XL, but this one was such a hassle to get, I think I'll let the Covid situation subside before I look at ordering from China again.

I'm going to ask exactly that + any shipping of your choice in the UK and EU regions.

Hi, Do you still have this available? Thanks

Shuggie1234

Case Bender
New User
Feb 11, 2021

Hi, Do you still have this available? Thanks