Closed [EU-UK] Ryzen 9 3900 65w

Do not confuse this with a 3900x, these CPU's are 65w little monsters.
You can also just switch on PBO and have them act exactly as a 3900x with higher power limits etc.
I bought this in July this year, they come as hardware bundles and I was fortunate enough for the motherboard I actually wanted to be offered as a bundle with this specific CPU.
If you've ever tried to get one, you'll know exactly how hard these CPU's are to come by !!!

It's seen virtually no use sat in my HTPC which I use now and again for light gaming. (a few hours per week)
I'm going to offer this for sale preferably to the UK, but I will ship anywhere in the EU by request and at your own cost.
Covid safe collection is also welcome, I live near Preston in Lancashire.

It's an OEM part (they all are), there is no retail packaging and will come securely packaged.
I even got a free cooler with it, an AMD Wraith Prism (unused) that I will ship with it FOC

I'm going to ask exactly what I paid for it £325+ postage of your choice.
Payment via PPG or cash on collection in the UK, EU payments Paypal + fee's

I'm offering our community something rare here for cost, I can sell it for a lot more elsewhere !!!

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

Do not confuse this with a 3900x, these CPU's are 65w little monsters.
You can also just switch on PBO and have them act exactly as a 3900x with higher power limits etc.
I bought this in July this year, they come as hardware bundles and I was fortunate enough for the motherboard I actually wanted to be offered as a bundle with this specific CPU.
If you've ever tried to get one, you'll know exactly how hard these CPU's are to come by !!!

It's seen virtually no use sat in my HTPC which I use now and again for light gaming. (a few hours per week)
I'm going to offer this for sale preferably to the UK, but I will ship anywhere in the EU by request and at your own cost.
Covid safe collection is also welcome, I live near Preston in Lancashire.

It's an OEM part (they all are), there is no retail packaging and will come securely packaged.
I even got a free cooler with it, an AMD Wraith Prism (unused) that I will ship with it FOC

I'm going to ask exactly what I paid for it £325+ postage of your choice.
Payment via PPG or cash on collection in the UK, EU payments Paypal + fee's

I'm offering our community something rare here for cost, I can sell it for a lot more elsewhere !!!

So tempting, but I already bought a 5800x. Good luck on your sale, this is a banger of a CPU!

Reactions: Legion