Thermalright has updated their website to show a new cooler of interest to the Small Form Factor community; The Silver Soul 135.

Silver Soul 135 Photo Credit: Thermalright

(Silver Soul 135 Photo Credit: Thermalright)

Coming in at only 135mm in height but packing a 120mm fan, the Silver Soul 135 could be an efficient cooler for those in the SFF community. Cases such as the NCASE M1 allow up to 135mm clearance in certain configurations, and there are several upcoming sub-20L cases that would support the cooler.

The Silver Soul 135 appears to be a follow-up or extension of the Silver Arrow 130. Aside from the height, one substantial difference is what appears to be a flattened fin stack on the sides of the cooler. The Silver Arrow 130 featured arrow head like protrusions on the fins that were so sharp special handling gloves were packaged with the cooler. I can personally attest to this as I have a Silver Arrow 130 .

Thermalright Silver Arrow 130 - Note the sharpened fins. Photo Credit: Thermalrigh

(Thermalright Silver Arrow 130 - Note the sharpened fins. Photo Credit: Thermalright)

As the Silver Arrow 130 used a custom fan to achieve a low height, so does the Silver Soul 135. However, this new fan has a more neutral two-tone gray color as opposed to the red colored fan on the Silver Arrow.

Pricing has not been listed yet.

Here are the complete specs of the cooler and fan as detailed on the Thermalright website.

Click this link to visit the Silver Soul 135 product page.

Click this link to visit the Silver Arrow 130 product page.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Now i need to find a way to get it to Germany.

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com

Sunreiwein

Case Bender
New User
Apr 26, 2021
Has anyone tried to fit the Noctua A12x25 on there? I saw some reports the clips don't work for anything other than the stock fan.
I've replaced my stock fan (is audible, even on low RPM) to Arctic P12. In my case, there was no issue with replace. I think that Noctua's mount holes should fit with clips.

Reactions: TeutonJon78

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Has anyone tried to fit the Noctua A12x25 on there? I saw some reports the clips don't work for anything other than the stock fan.

The 130 definitely had issues. I think the 135 is better about it.