• Storage: M.2
  • Fan: 2 x 60x60x25mm*
* Installing fans will reduce the length of the installed video card by 20mm

We also accept orders for this model.

Last edited:

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
This is pretty much my ideal layout, will be keeping an eye on this one, very nice.

Reactions: sergiiua

Majestic

Average Stuffer
May 12, 2018
I really like this design. It's a nice alternative to the Sentry 2.0 and Modivio cases. I just don't want to wait until July to get it. I'll be checking back in on this case next year for sure.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Jan 21, 2017
Nice design. I've really been digging these console style cases lately.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Jan 14, 2018
It only supports dual slot? It looks like it could support 2.5 slot.

Also it seems odd to have the motherboard below the GPU, the riser will have to go under/behind the motherboard and will thus block rear m.2 slots.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Jan 21, 2017
It only supports dual slot? It looks like it could support 2.5 slot.

Also it seems odd to have the motherboard below the GPU, the riser will have to go under/behind the motherboard and will thus block rear m.2 slots.
What are you putting in the rear m.2? If it’s a drive, just install it before you install the mobo into the case.

Last edited:

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Jan 14, 2018
What are you putting in the rear m.2? If it’s a drive, just install it before you install the mobo into the case.
Upgrades will be a pain, not only for the m.2 but likely CPU cooler. Also it's a heat trap.

phinix

Efficiency Noob
New User
Feb 1, 2020
Would be nice to see some real builds, tests etc
If this is almost same as Sentry, I will buy it.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Jan 21, 2017
Upgrades will be a pain, not only for the m.2 but likely CPU cooler. Also it's a heat trap.
To be fair, having had a node 202, ml08, and rvz02, that criticism would apply to all of them. And really, before I’d even try to upgrade, I’d remove the mobo from the case in all of them instead of trying to do upgrades with it inside. Not really a flaw, but more a consequence of the console style design.

ThatGuy333333

Caliper Novice
Aug 5, 2019
It look like if you remove the ssd’s under the gpu it can accommodate a triple slot gpu, just wondering if this is actually an option.

Reactions: sergiiua

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Jan 14, 2018
To be fair, having had a node 202, ml08, and rvz02, that criticism would apply to all of them. And really, before I’d even try to upgrade, I’d remove the mobo from the case in all of them instead of trying to do upgrades with it inside. Not really a flaw, but more a consequence of the console style design.
I have had the s400 and s401 (both console style)and I see no need to take the motherboard out when upgrading the cooler or m.2

loader963

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Jan 21, 2017
s400 and s401 (both console style)and I see no need to take the motherb
In the cases i mentioned i could too, if I had absolutely needed too. But, I always found it far easier to just take it out and swap stuff around. Haven't had any of the console style boutique cases (s4m,s400,sentry, modivo, etc) to compare to though. As for a heat trap, i agree that he may be sacrificing some cooling potential for style points compared to say the far bigger, industrial style, ventilation vents the s401 has. I don't doubt the salvo series would cool better but I'd also imagine a 65w chip and maybe a 2070 wouldn't get too hot or loud in this one.

xKannibale

Trash Compacter
Feb 5, 2020
In the cases i mentioned i could too, if I had absolutely needed too. But, I always found it far easier to just take it out and swap stuff around. Haven't had any of the console style boutique cases (s4m,s400,sentry, modivo, etc) to compare to though. As for a heat trap, i agree that he may be sacrificing some cooling potential for style points compared to say the far bigger, industrial style, ventilation vents the s401 has. I don't doubt the salvo series would cool better but I'd also imagine a 65w chip and maybe a 2070 wouldn't get too hot or loud in this one.
The P-ATX has a cutout on the back, where you just remove the side panel and then have full access to the CPU mount + m.2 slot. Pretty convenient tbh. My old case I had to remove my entire mobo when I first got an m.2 drive, which meant taking the entire PC apart