Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

rad369

Cable Smoosher
Dec 20, 2020
still waiting on my sv540 order was in nov was suppose to be sent out dec 7 now bs retool problem wont be sent till next year yeah
Shipping out 590 tomorrow so hopefully 540 will ship soon last case from there for me for Boutique shops

KingSpades

Average Stuffer
Apr 23, 2018
@KSliger The SV590 costs $394.67 total for me. Can you do anything about this? Shipment is really ridiculous..

somethingwithapun

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 28, 2020
Buying via density ends up being pretty much exactly the same price for me (delivering to Sweden). A Sv540+economy shipping costs 344 USD from sliger.com, and the same thing from density.sk comes out at 279 euro which Google currently translates to 340 USD.

Plus density.sk doesn't offer the Asetek 280mm rad at all. So I don't see any strong reason to buy from them.

rad369

Cable Smoosher
Dec 20, 2020
I would not buy the 540 very fragile hit the top to put pins in and it folded one pin all of a sudden popped out above power supply i ended up removing the pin over power supply the seasonic 650 power supply has very rigid cables braided would be better I guess I'll try to bend it back this weekend so be extra careful with yours or at least leave radiator panel on if you pop pins back in great case a little to fragile

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
I would not buy the 540 very fragile hit the top to put pins in and it folded one pin all of a sudden popped out above power supply i ended up removing the pin over power supply the seasonic 650 power supply has very rigid cables braided would be better I guess I'll try to bend it back this weekend so be extra careful with yours or at least leave radiator panel on if you pop pins back in great case a little to fragile
Some punctuation would really help in making what you wrote there understandable.

That being said, when you say you "hit" the top to get the pins in, do you mean you actually hit it, or that you pushed on the panel? Pushing is a controlled application of force, hitting is not, so if you did the latter and it damaged something, that might just as well be down to the amount of force applied and how it was applied as to the build of the case.

rad369

Cable Smoosher
Dec 20, 2020
It just doesn't have the premium feel like my lian li PC011 Or the bitfinx or ghost and phenom m or the Cosmos s I left sitting on my porch to big And your paying double for the sliger case

• Sad
Reactions: absolutelyderek

rad369

Cable Smoosher
Dec 20, 2020
Finally got to tear it apart bent out steel Now everything fits right And I still love the Case design Just waiting on my M2 Ssbrent rocket 4 phanteks new aio Fits good But the infinity mirror over the pump Keeps falling off so I took it off

einmannbude

Caliper Novice
May 22, 2016
Received my SV 590 v2 today in Germany. I had a hard time deciding for Sliger again, after I bought a case some years ago designed by some community member here and manufactured by Sliger, because the quality was bad back then. The more so I am impressed now with the SV 590. The finish is even, no inclusions. No damage from machines. Edges are smooth. There is still a gap to the production quality of what you get with an Ncase or T1 (own them both) and its more expensive than those case, but I get that the production volume is lower - which drives the price. So nevertheless: Good job Sliger. Thank you.

Now to my question:
I wonder about which radiator to choose. From the specs the biggest one is triple 120mm. Width would allow 140mm. Height is around 470mm. That would theoretically also allow triple 140mm. A Hardwarelabs 3x140 radiator is 452mm in height. I know, there would be no clearance to move the connectors of the I/O cables through the gap once the radiator is installed. But if I put those cables in place before installing the radiator, I think the gap would be tall enough for the wires. Did anyone try this before?

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Received my SV 590 v2 today in Germany. I had a hard time deciding for Sliger again, after I bought a case some years ago designed by some community member here and manufactured by Sliger, because the quality was bad back then. The more so I am impressed now with the SV 590. The finish is even, no inclusions. No damage from machines. Edges are smooth. There is still a gap to the production quality of what you get with an Ncase or T1 (own them both) and its more expensive than those case, but I get that the production volume is lower - which drives the price. So nevertheless: Good job Sliger. Thank you.

Now to my question:
I wonder about which radiator to choose. From the specs the biggest one is triple 120mm. Width would allow 140mm. Height is around 470mm. That would theoretically also allow triple 140mm. A Hardwarelabs 3x140 radiator is 452mm in height. I know, there would be no clearance to move the connectors of the I/O cables through the gap once the radiator is installed. But if I put those cables in place before installing the radiator, I think the gap would be tall enough for the wires. Did anyone try this before?
Yes check reddit there are several folks in both v1 and v2 that have installed the HWLabs L-Series Stealth 420 radiator (also the Corsair HydroX XR5 420mm radiator fits as its a rebadged HWLabs)

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
Yep, I installed Corsair xr5 420 in v1. You can connect cables comfortably after, even the mains cable. For v1 I had to drill mounting holes myself, but thats already done in v2. Honestly, v2 is vastly superior.

Reactions: einmannbude