Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
Wow, just wow. As an owner of SV590v1 I am just jealous. V2 changes everything what was wrong with the original - with the new PSU orientation, you can use radiator as intake, there is much less air obstruction at the back, weird side panel mounting is improved - the separate front panel is a godsend. I am seriously debating to sell v1 and buy v2 now.
@Sligerjack is it possible to just buy back panel(radiator mounting), and external panels from you? As far as I see, rest is unchanged, so they will fit v1. I can live without other improvements, but new external panels will be really useful.

lasek

Average Stuffer
Feb 22, 2017
Nice specs, looks improved everywhere, congrats on the launch.

The Gen 3.0 riser could be optional.

For EU, will Density have some stock ?

skydoy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 18, 2018
Wow, just wow. As an owner of SV590v1 I am just jealous. V2 changes everything what was wrong with the original - with the new PSU orientation, you can use radiator as intake, there is much less air obstruction at the back, weird side panel mounting is improved - the separate front panel is a godsend. I am seriously debating to sell v1 and buy v2 now.
@Sligerjack is it possible to just buy back panel(radiator mounting), and external panels from you? As far as I see, rest is unchanged, so they will fit v1. I can live without other improvements, but new external panels will be really useful.

Im in the same boat, i want to add clear side panels and the v2 it´s just perfect for that

TubePunk

Caliper Novice
Sep 28, 2019
Pslate has a really nice black power switch that i have in my black fronted conswole(you have been able to order it with a black front as a special order for a while), it looks great. I have the LED wire disconnected in my setup bellow, but you can get it with a white or red LED.

Thanks for the picture I_C, that definitely looks great with a black button. I was thinking of ordering a custom length psu kit from Pslate so that works out well to get the button at the same time. Very nice set up by the way, I really like the minimalist look you have going there.

Reactions: Intrepid_Cosmonaut

griever

Average Stuffer
Apr 30, 2019
Bravo. This is the case I've been waiting for. I've been trying to find a water-cooled vertical ITX case for months that is actually in production.

@KSliger et al: perhaps a silly question but I have to know. If I flip the case so the cable cubby is on the bottom will the pump bracket mount at the new bottom of the case?

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
awesome improvements. think the 590 plays better with custom loops but the 540 with a short gpu would be killer

lasek

Average Stuffer
Feb 22, 2017
The SV540 popped up on Density, but unfortunately ASETEK does not sell in Europe, they can't propose the 680LS as an option.

Would you have a 280 AIO to recommend for a Zen3 ? I have been out of the watercooling game for 10 years.

Another one : any Gen4 riser recommended today, or better wait ?

DetectiveNio

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 12, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked before and I'm just a little bit confused with the SV540. If we choose to have the IO pointing downward, does that mean the pump/res combo can only be on the top?

Burnin

Cable Smoosher
Mar 31, 2020
Hi guys !
I've been following this project for a while and I'm torn between the 540 and the 590.
I was wondering how a vertical layout would look on my desk (so I did a quick render in order to compare each size (with an XONE SERIE X and Ghost S1). Figured it could help some of you so I'm posting everything here.
My desk measure 120x70 cm and the biggest display is 27".

Size comparison ISO​
Size comparison front​
SV540​
SV590​
NOTA: 3D Models are not official, I quickly created them.

The footprint is truly impressive in perspective with the hardware compatibility !

Last edited: