Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

vex_sb

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2018
Well yes, but comment "So it’s far from an Ncase killer " say it all for me. The problem with bottom panel is already reported from the owner, so it is probably on all of them, wich is a big deal i would say. That is basically all that would bother me, i would watercooled everything so gpu temps would not bother me, or top panel ( asus boards have different antena solution ) . But i do think in that price range case should be flawless.

i think 4/5 would be fair.

Insomnium

Chassis Packer
Oct 7, 2019
Well yes, but comment "So it’s far from an Ncase killer " say it all for me. The problem with bottom panel is already reported from the owner, so it is probably on all of them, wich is a big deal i would say. That is basically all that would bother me, i would watercooled everything so gpu temps would not bother me, or top panel ( asus boards have different antena solution ) . But i do think in that price range case should be flawless.

i think 4/5 would be fair.
Mine is fine and don’t have such problem

corwin

Efficiency Noob
May 7, 2020
I have some good news for anyone who wonder. 420 Corsair radiator fits without any issues if you set up fans in pull(so fans mounted to the case. Some reported issues with power cable or had to mount inlets upside down. If you mount fans in Pull, there is no need for that and power cable fits perfectly.

Did you use 140 or 120 fans?

thoughtfix

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
I'm holding my breath for my SV590 ordered Apr 14. I'll be moving the hardware from my SM570 build with a new radiator and fans and a proper reservoir this time. My plan is to mount the fans to the outside of the case (with fan grills) to give me an extra 20mm of inside clearance. I'll report back when it arrives.

thoughtfix

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
For those watching: I got an Email yesterday with an update that, for various reasons, Sliger decided to "discontinue the Gunmetal, Matte black, and Rust finish options for the SV590." It asked people with open orders to choose another color and offered a little credit to those users for the delay. It requested we "respond to this email with your order # and the finish you’d like (slate grey, black, or matte white)."

I chose Matte Black for mine, so I assume that means their "obsidian black" will be option I am given. It looked good on my SM570 after all. I checked the order page just now and it appears the SV590 is unavailable to order. It's been a month since my original order, so I'm getting pretty anxious.

• Sad
Reactions: DrHudacris

Sligerjack

Caliper Novice
Jul 29, 2019
www.sliger.com
For those watching: I got an Email yesterday with an update that, for various reasons, Sliger decided to "discontinue the Gunmetal, Matte black, and Rust finish options for the SV590." It asked people with open orders to choose another color and offered a little credit to those users for the delay. It requested we "respond to this email with your order # and the finish you’d like (slate grey, black, or matte white)."

I chose Matte Black for mine, so I assume that means their "obsidian black" will be option I am given. It looked good on my SM570 after all. I checked the order page just now and it appears the SV590 is unavailable to order. It's been a month since my original order, so I'm getting pretty anxious.

Here's the email/reddit post for anyone curious:

"After numerous production delays, being compounded by the covid-19 situation, we have made to tough decision to discontinue the Gunmetal, Matte black, and Rust finish options for the SV590. We will be reverting to our standard color options, slate grey, black, and matte white. The same ones present on the SM and Cerberus series cases.

We understand this is not ideal, but should you want to change your order to one of the now offered finishes, that would be ideal! A $30 USD refund will be issued to those that purchased a matte black or gunmetal. An $80 USD refund will be issued to those that purchased the rust finish.

Again, our deepest apologies. We always strive to provide the best products we can, and in this case we’ve had to make a drastic change to achieve that.

Note: Anyone that has an SV590 currently on order has been sent an email with instructions on how to change your finish, or cancel your order. If you have an active SV590 order and haven't received an email within an hour of this posting, please DM me your order number, and I will ensure you receive said email."

Reactions: thoughtfix

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Here's the email/reddit post for anyone curious:

"After numerous production delays, being compounded by the covid-19 situation, we have made to tough decision to discontinue the Gunmetal, Matte black, and Rust finish options for the SV590. We will be reverting to our standard color options, slate grey, black, and matte white. The same ones present on the SM and Cerberus series cases.

We understand this is not ideal, but should you want to change your order to one of the now offered finishes, that would be ideal! A $30 USD refund will be issued to those that purchased a matte black or gunmetal. An $80 USD refund will be issued to those that purchased the rust finish.

Again, our deepest apologies. We always strive to provide the best products we can, and in this case we’ve had to make a drastic change to achieve that.

Note: Anyone that has an SV590 currently on order has been sent an email with instructions on how to change your finish, or cancel your order. If you have an active SV590 order and haven't received an email within an hour of this posting, please DM me your order number, and I will ensure you receive said email."

Are there plans for those finishes to return in the future?

thoughtfix

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Sliger and Co (thanks Jack) has been communicating quickly about the changes in color about my open order. Waiting for an update to delivery time, but I'll post when I start my new build. I made the mistake of already draining the water from my SM570 build based on prior ETAs, so my "small form factor gaming" is limited to Animal Crossing right now. ??

• Haha
Reactions: Sligerjack

Sligerjack

Caliper Novice
Jul 29, 2019
www.sliger.com
Sliger and Co (thanks Jack) has been communicating quickly about the changes in color about my open order. Waiting for an update to delivery time, but I'll post when I start my new build. I made the mistake of already draining the water from my SM570 build based on prior ETAs, so my "small form factor gaming" is limited to Animal Crossing right now. ??
Realistically, we hope to have all currently ordered 590s out by Friday next week. They'll ship in chronological order, so very likely will start Tuesday/Wednesday with the oldest ones!

Reactions: thoughtfix

Randol

Efficiency Noob
May 19, 2020
I see sv590 is unavailable for order. Is that just due to wanting to get the current orders out before opening it for more orders?

chedda7

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 19, 2020
So much of this depends on which GPU, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, pal ?

Assume a length of 230mm. I could make a rough estimate, but I don't know the overall length between the I/O sheet where the Mobo/GPU mount and the bottom of the case.