Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
KSliger, a question about the floor of the case. Many of the renders show ventilation from the bottom, but the photos of the finished case both with and without the base show it sitting flush with the desk surface. Have you eliminated the ventilation from the bottom of the case?

Insomnium

Chassis Packer
Oct 7, 2019

Some new teasers for the SV590!
Pre-orders go live on November 25th!

Stock colors: Matte Black, Gunmetal, and Rust!
Pricing will be announced with the pre-order.
So you guys couldn't ship one to Optimum Tech to review in time before the pre order? Bummer, but i'm going to pre order one regardless

TubePunk

Caliper Novice
Sep 28, 2019
What pump/res will fit in the SV590?
I am looking at those EK Kinetic flat res/pump combos with hopes that I can come up with a clever way of mounting it in the top area by the power button. I'm sure I'll be limited to the 120mm version. This will be my first ever custom loop build, so I'm not very well versed in all of the different options across the market. But I'm pretty excited to get this case with the basic hardware installed to see what kinds of room/clearance there is to work with (and to start seeing what others in the community come up with!)

emo.83

Cable Smoosher
Oct 26, 2019
Back on page 10 KSliger mentioned for the SV590:

Good news: price is slightly cheaper! SV590 should be $249 in black, $259 in white, or $299 in rust.

While that might have changed its probably a close ballpark of what to expect

Reactions: ChrisMCP

maxdfw

Smol Form Factor
Aug 21, 2019

Good news: price is slightly cheaper! SV590 should be $249 in black, $259 in white, or $299 in rust.

Holy cow, okay. Thanks.

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018

I still want to see the paint upclose vs aluminium.

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
That matte metallic finish looks awesome, will be getting that when pre orders. Excited to hear that it has the Apple-esque finish as I’ve been begging for that.

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
Lots of great info on the website about this case ! KSliger, did you decide against the Gunmetal powder coat case? I don't see it offered, or was it replaced by the Matte Mettalic?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Lots of great info on the website about this case ! KSliger, did you decide against the Gunmetal powder coat case? I don't see it offered, or was it replaced by the Matte Mettalic?

Metallic Matte is the Gun Metal finish

I see coupon, what coupon is that!

No coupon for SV590, Console/Conswole, or any SM cases, but will be for Cerberus and Cerberus X.

TubePunk

Caliper Novice
Sep 28, 2019
SV590 PAGE IS UP

www.sliger.com/products/cases/sv590/

Will do an announcement on www.reddit.com/r/sffpc tomorrow with case giveaway and coupons later this week!

Looks fantastic! You had previously talked about the base being removable/optional to allow for a horizontal orientation as well, but that base plate seems to be part of the case. Also, there is a large rectangle cut out in the frame even if the plate was removable. Will you be offering another style of base plate that will allow for laying down horizontally? I already have some sorbothane pucks that can elevate it for ventilation to what would be the bottom chamber.