Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

blakedabarbarian

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2019
The hits just keep coming. Installed the 645lt in my3700x build, and I’m seeing 0 difference in temps both at idle, as well as load. I’m not sure if I’m mounting incorrectly or what, but I’ve done 2 remounts with the same results. Any kind of load puts me up into the 70's, which is manageable, still high though, but I can get close to the 80's doing menial tasks/gaming.

Last edited:

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Can confirm. It was hard enough getting the radiator in there. The only chance for a fan on it would be to make much taller legs and install them through the bottom, but then you have to drill extra holes to match the holes on the radiator.
Can you do a 120mm x 20mm rad and 15mm thick fan under the PSU area? What's the clearance there? Obviously a 240 rad + fans is a bridge too far, but there are 20mm thick rads and 12mm thick fans which puts you right at 32mm thick if you're ambitious

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
The hits just keep coming. Installed the 645lt in my3700x build, and I’m seeing 0 difference in temps both at idle, as well as load. I’m not sure if I’m mounting incorrectly or what, but I’ve done 2 remounts with the same results. Any kind of load puts me up into the 70's, which is manageable, still high though, but I can get close to the 80's doing menial tasks/gaming.
Those temps sounds normal for a 92mm AIO.

blakedabarbarian

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2019
Those temps sounds normal for a 92mm AIO.
It would make more sense to me if this wasn't on par with the thermals I was seeing from a Cryorig C7G, I suppose I was expecting to see some change. It is also worth noting that the C7G was cooling with PBO + AutoOC on, while I've turned both off with the AIO and am seeing the same thermals.

BucDan

Trash Compacter
Jul 17, 2019
It would make more sense to me if this wasn't on par with the thermals I was seeing from a Cryorig C7G, I suppose I was expecting to see some change. It is also worth noting that the C7G was cooling with PBO + AutoOC on, while I've turned both off with the AIO and am seeing the same thermals.

Well, granted the Cryorig unit you're talking about is the highest end model, but also a unicorn to find... at least I can't find it.

BucDan

Trash Compacter
Jul 17, 2019
So I shouldn't be seeing much of a difference...?

For a 92mm AIO with a 15mm fan vs a C7G, not much of a difference. What were you expecting? I mean, best you can do is repaste and remount. It's one thing if you were comparing the 92mm AIO to a Noctua L9, but the C7G does well to compete with water.

thoughtfix

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
Can you do a 120mm x 20mm rad and 15mm thick fan under the PSU area? What's the clearance there? Obviously a 240 rad + fans is a bridge too far, but there are 20mm thick rads and 12mm thick fans which puts you right at 32mm thick if you're ambitious

No - not unless you make your own holes to move the fan toward the front of the case. The spot where a fan would fit is too close to the bottom of the PCIE riser area.

wsgroves

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 20, 2019
I find the C7 G to be not all that much better then the regular version myself. I would expect more out of the Asetek.

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
That's a bummer. From my own experience, I haven't observed much difference between each of the C7 variants. I have noticed the 92mm AIO (545 version) is slightly better than my C7(regular or copper) by only a few degrees. Is your 92mm fan set to intake?

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
No - not unless you make your own holes to move the fan toward the front of the case. The spot where a fan would fit is too close to the bottom of the PCIE riser area.
Isn't that what the 120mm radiator adapter is for on Sliger's page?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't that what the 120mm radiator adapter is for on Sliger's page?

Ahh yes, that would work as the mounting holes for the fan are elongated for you to mount it further forward and clear the pcie riser area. As a matter of fact, a slim 240 with 1 fan may work? unsure

HyGRADE_HyDRO

Caliper Novice
Jul 25, 2019
Just got my shipping confirmation e-mail! I am so hyped! Just a fyi to anyone else who ordered late. I ordered my sm580 on 7-17-19 , got shipped out on 7-26-19. Thanks to everyone at sliger, now i just need to get the rest of my parts!?