Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

BucDan

Trash Compacter
Jul 17, 2019
As long as the pump has a regular fan connector just control it in bios. I do this with all the Corsair AIOs I’ve used. Including the H100iv2 I run now. Asus Ai suite or the like works fine too for monitoring or setting curves. Basically treat the pump like a fan :cool:

Wait, so you can control the fans and pump all from the bios without the icue software?

I was considering plugging in the fans directly into the board, and the pump into the board via it's usb header.

Never used water cooling before.

kevindd992002

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
@KSliger , will the Swiftech Drive H240 X3 fit the SM570? The CPU block has a lower height profile because the pump is integrated in the rad but I'm not sure if that pump/rad combo will hit anything.

Also, if I order this weekend when will I get the case? I'm only here in the US for two weeks starting now and I'm hoping I'd be able to get the case before August 3 (flight back to home country).

@All

Which panels did you go with? I would love to go unvented but I'm worried about thermal performance when OC'ing a 3700X CPU and possibly a 2060 Super. I'm trying to make the case as simple as possible and I'm not a fan of the vented panel design. I'm not sure of the window panel either because only the left side of the case will be seen and seeing only the GPU does not really look good for me.

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Quick question on the 580- if I've got the Corsair Commander Pro and wanted to stick it in the 580, would it fit ok positioned in the front of the case, along the back of the front panel? Dimensions wise its 133mm wide and the 580 is listed as 155mm wide but I wasn't sure looking at pictures how much room there actually is along the interior part of the front of the case ( the side opposite where you'd mount a 2.5 inch SSD on the front).

Planck

Trash Compacter
Jul 15, 2019
@KSliger , will the Swiftech Drive H240 X3 fit the SM570? The CPU block has a lower height profile because the pump is integrated in the rad but I'm not sure if that pump/rad combo will hit anything.

Also, if I order this weekend when will I get the case? I'm only here in the US for two weeks starting now and I'm hoping I'd be able to get the case before August 3 (flight back to home country).

@All

Which panels did you go with? I would love to go unvented but I'm worried about thermal performance when OC'ing a 3700X CPU and possibly a 2060 Super. I'm trying to make the case as simple as possible and I'm not a fan of the vented panel design.
SM580 product page lists rad max height as 72mm, h240 x3 height is 127mm.

DougmanXL

Cable Smoosher
Jun 18, 2019
I also didn't get tracking yet, I didnt modify the order except that I wanted the IO sent later and to pay shipping... good to know that the NZXT x62 will fit fine, if so then I think my ram will fit ok, as its about the same height off the board.

I'd like thank all the people at Sliger for all the hard work, I know what it's like to work late for weeks on end and on weekends too - it's very stressful, but once it's over it will pay off, then you can all take vacations and enjoy summer!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jibbajabbawockers

Nugget

Trash Compacter
Mar 9, 2019
If anyone has questions that have not been answered in the last 10 pages or so please let me know, will get you an answer!
This isn't a question about the 570/80, I hope that's okay - I know you guys are swamped right now. Your thread on Reddit got me thinking about the Cerberus mini - would you guys actually have the rights to produce such a thing without Chimera's permission? Or would it need to be some kind of joint deal? I'm curious because I would absolutely hold out for that. Also, congrats on all the success you guys have had, well deserved :)

Navy8or

Caliper Novice
May 9, 2019
I ordered as soon as they went online. Got my tracking information yesterday. Expected arrival date is 29 July if that helps anyone with timing considerations. I believe there were options for faster shipping, but I just went normal.

wkarma

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
@wkarma If you don't mind, would you please tell me where the ball stud interferes with the rad vertically? Looking at stock photos, it looks like the top half of a 30mm rad. I was curious if a 12 or 15mm slim fan up top in a push pull config would fix the issue, or even just a 15mm spacer. In theory, a 25mm fan + 30mm rad + 15mm sandwhich should still have clearance according to specs.

That might work....

But you are going to quickly start running out of room between the AIO and the mobo

With everything that runs through there, I have fan grills coming already. Only did a half way job on cable management though because I'm leaving for quakecon on tuesday and need to make sure everything is working.

I'll probably end up tearing it all apart afterwards and redoing it now that I know how everything fits together. So far so good though, temps seem fine with various stress tests.

BucDan

Trash Compacter
Jul 17, 2019
That might work....

But you are going to quickly start running out of room between the AIO and the mobo

With everything that runs through there, I have fan grills coming already. Only did a half way job on cable management though because I'm leaving for quakecon on tuesday and need to make sure everything is working.

I'll probably end up tearing it all apart afterwards and redoing it now that I know how everything fits together. So far so good though, temps seem fine with various stress tests.

Thank you for testing it. A push pull config with 15mm fans, or in this case, a 15mm and a 25mm seem like a nice idea, though it is too tight for my liking.

blakedabarbarian

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2019
@KSliger Really appreciate the work you do out here. Always keeping everyone informed. Quesiton though, are you guys backstocked on the 92mm AIO adapter? I ordered one for my SM560 with FedEx shipping on Tuesday, and I haven't heard anything about it, ready to get this case where it needs to be!!

kevindd992002

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
I ordered as soon as they went online. Got my tracking information yesterday. Expected arrival date is 29 July if that helps anyone with timing considerations. I believe there were options for faster shipping, but I just went normal.

Ok, that timeline isn't really looking good for me. I only have two weeks here and I still haven't decided on the vented panels because I don't have any data to base my decision on.

Navy8or

Caliper Novice
May 9, 2019
That might work....

Is that the 570 or 580? I really want to put a HLabs rad in my 570 but they are 3 mm too wide. Do you think hanging the rad from the fans would allow for the rad to be 1.5 mm wider or each side?

@KSliger can you weigh in on this?

DougmanXL

Cable Smoosher
Jun 18, 2019
What CPU were you using? The CAM software has issues with the Ryzen 3000 series.

Edit: I heard that it was causing overheating and not accurately monitoring the CPU temp (on reddit).

I was going to try and use another software, or set it up and disable it... I've found these so far, but I don't know if they're that good - does anyone here know of a really good alternative software?
https://codecalamity.com/replacing-nzxts-cam-software-on-windows-for-kraken/
https://github.com/kusti8/OpenHWControl
https://github.com/KsenijaS/krakenx

Last edited:

BucDan

Trash Compacter
Jul 17, 2019

July 29th is a long ways out. Where are you located in the world? Looks like I'll be without a case and/or computer for 3 weeks. Sliger said a coupon could happen for quakecon for all cases, but I'm still hopeful and just hold on.

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
July 29th is a long ways out. Where are you located in the world? Looks like I'll be without a case and/or computer for 3 weeks. Sliger said a coupon could happen for quakecon for all cases, but I'm still hopeful and just hold on.
Yeah, hopefully I'll get the 580 some time before Friday while I've got some free time. Although I think I'm in the bucket of people with a slower order since I had to email to make sure I had the 120mm adapter on the order. Once the Gigabyte X570-I board arrives Monday or Tuesday, the SM580 will be the only thing left (outside of some Pslate cables that probably won't be in for another couple weeks).

Being on the East coast, I wouldn't think regular FedEx shipping would take much longer then several days, but who knows...