Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

wkarma

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
Is there anything the end user could potentially modify or file down to fix the issue themselves?

You would have to trim quite a bit off two of the ball seats that holds the side panels on. I don't think it would hold tight after that.

I considered trying but didnt feel like breaking out the dremel to mutilate such an awesome case. Have a kraken x62 coming from prime now that will hopefully solve the problem.

Alexnader

Trash Compacter
Jun 27, 2019
You should be getting tracking numbers!

Bad news is I have reports that the 280mm Corsair H115i RGB does not working the SM580 as it has a large end cap that hits the front ballstud. Future rev of the case will fix this, sincere apologies to anyone that is planning on that AIO - please note to avoid it.
I'm kinda sad, I got an email telling me mine has been delayed because I had previously asked a question way back during the pre-order period about pricing to add panels ... but I just wanted to know prices, I hadn't confirmed anything (or even heard back about said prices really).

edit: Wow, FIXED ! Shout out to Norah who went the extra mile just to help me out, right before going home !

Any chance to know what approximate shipping times are ? Because I was hoping I could use this case to move my current full-tower build across the country, in barely two weeks.

Last edited:

Megaman0025

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys, to everyone here who has an SM550, will a 2.5 slot GPU squeeze in there? It seems like it can if it stays within 50mm wide...I emailed Sliger but have not gotten an answer yet or not. I'm trying to pull a trigger on either a 550 or 560, but I really want the smaller model (550). Thanks ahead!

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019

Bad news is I have reports that the 280mm Corsair H115i RGB does not working the SM580 as it has a large end cap that hits the front ballstud. Future rev of the case will fix this, sincere apologies to anyone that is planning on that AIO - please note to avoid it.
When would that update be? The Corsair h115i is not a large AIO compared to some standard 280mm rads. If it doesn't fit, not sure what other rads would? Very concerning...

Reactions: JaPeMo and Talyrius

CantingSoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys, to everyone here who has an SM550, will a 2.5 slot GPU squeeze in there? It seems like it can if it stays within 50mm wide...I emailed Sliger but have not gotten an answer yet or not. I'm trying to pull a trigger on either a 550 or 560, but I really want the smaller model (550). Thanks ahead!
Just go for the 560 which is a guaranteed fit.

Reactions: Megaman0025

wsgroves

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 20, 2019
I just put together a 2600/rtx 2070/sm550 for behind my tv. The rtx is a dual slot and it just has enough room I "think" to breathe with the fans still on. I can't say I would try it with a 2.5 slot card. Maybe it would work with vented panel. The spec page on the store should say exactly what it fits. I think it's only 2 slot listed.
The gigabyte 570 its is fine so far. I am still running release bios though because it just works and don't wanna chance that for now with the strix 470 issues I had.

wkarma

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
When would that update be? The Corsair h115i is not a large AIO compared to some standard 280mm rads. If it doesn't fit, not sure what other rads would? Very concerning...
The problem is the h115i PRO and Platinum. Not the older h115i. The endcaps on the rad are squared off instead of radiused like most 280mm rads.

releasedtruth

Cable Smoosher
Jul 19, 2019
out of all the low profile coolers 55mm or under, which one would you guys pick with for the 3600 ?

Same situation I'm in. All my research leads to stock cooler to start or go directly to L9a. C7G, Black Ridge, ID40 all have issues that barely trump noctua and LP53 has no AM4 bracket.

Have an Asetek 645 on order, in case I decide to go up in TDP.

Megaman0025

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
Just go for the 560 which is a guaranteed fit.
The extra width was something I was hoping to avoid. But I hear you. I just like the smallest, most compact set up I can get if possible. I will also be going with Vented side panels only. So if that makes any difference, i'd be curious. There are a lot of 2.5 slot cards out there that basically juuuuust hit the 49 mm wide mark - and I think its likely it would fit, but the shroud might be touching the side panel. Hoping I can get a response from Sliger here if possible. Really love these cases. I'm currently rocking a Steck ITX case. Its nice, but it just doesn't have enough air flow.

wkarma

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
This is the difference between the h115i pro rgb on the left and the kraken x62 on the right. Kraken slides right in while the corsair just won't go.

Kicker is both have the exact same listed dimensions.

Planck

Trash Compacter
Jul 15, 2019

Do you have a list of AIOs that have been tested to fit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Talyrius

BucDan

Trash Compacter
Jul 17, 2019

Sliger, do you have any recommended AIO kits that will work? Or any 280mm AIO, anyone, aside from the NZXT 280mm of course? Only reason for the 280mm since I got the SM580, just want to maximize. Looks like I'll have to return my H115i Pro. Darn.

Should I get the H100i Pro, the 240mm model, that should fit correct? Since it's dimensional smaller.

Never got my tracking :(. Used Amazon checkout if that made any difference. Was hoping I'd get it since I ordered mine within 15 minutes of the page going live.

Last edited:

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
This is the difference between the h115i pro rgb on the left and the kraken x62 on the right. Kraken slides right in while the corsair just won't go.

Kicker is both have the exact same listed dimensions.

If that's all it takes for it not to fit, I'm not sure I would've cut things that close with the case design. This alphacool radiator I was planning on using has squared corners as well. The EKWB SE280 is also completely square.

Reactions: Talyrius

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Yeah, no tracking number for me as of yet. Paid via Paypal but also had to email Sliger about adding the 120mm bracket to my order. So maybe thats slowing things down given the deluge of emails it sounds like they're dealing with to make sure orders are correct before shipping out.

Hopefully it'll ship out soon since I wanted to build this week but then again, I'm still waiting on motherboard availability and some Pslate cables, so I guess I can wait some more :)

thoughtfix

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
I think all of us who had to Email to adjust our orders after placing the orders got moved down the list for the extra labor so don't have tracking numbers yet. I'm okay with that: My fault I goofed on my order to begin with.