Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

veol

Minimal Tinkerer
Mar 4, 2019
It sounds like the case is more or less finalized! I keep refreshing this thread to see if it is available for sale now that a March release was scheduled. Any ETA on release date?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
It sounds like the case is more or less finalized! I keep refreshing this thread to see if it is available for sale now that a March release was scheduled. Any ETA on release date?

Release the kraken Ksliger, my wallet is ready :D

Keep an eye open for this week! Worst case, Monday next week. Will be shipping by 15th.

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019
Keep an eye open for this week! Worst case, Monday next week. Will be shipping by 15th.
That is fantastic, also I am interested in both models for different builds, meaning SM560 included, when will this one be available? You have spoken about a new thread for it some pages ago.

CantingSoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 2, 2018
That is fantastic, also I am interested in both models for different builds, meaning SM560 included, when will this one be available? You have spoken about a new thread for it some pages ago.
He stated the 550 would be available at the end of March a page or two back.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Ok thanks. I missed that part. I’m planning to keep my H100i special edition white with gaming z 2070 for the build.

Confirming the 240mm AIO version is end of March. I am still finalizing an exterior appearance so it doesn't look 90% like the original Dan C4.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Confirming the 240mm AIO version is end of March. I am still finalizing an exterior appearance so it doesn't look 90% like the original Dan C4.

That isn't necessarily a bad thing, lot of people really liked the look of the original C4 and it is hard to say how that case will end up.

Molar Bear

Case Bender
Feb 1, 2019
As someone who was extremely interested in the initial renders of the Dan C4 but has lost a bit of interest with the new direction it is heading, looking like a Dan Case is certainly not a bad thing.

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018

A suggestion if possible, give the user the option to either place the aio on top or bottom of the case. Either or would be good depending on thermals of aio placement. Some say it’s better on top and others say bottom. It would be cool to add 2 more fans to the opposite side of the case (top of bottom) for either exhaust or intake.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
As someone who was extremely interested in the initial renders of the Dan C4 but has lost a bit of interest with the new direction it is heading, looking like a Dan Case is certainly not a bad thing.

Guess I'll just roll with it

A suggestion if possible, give the user the option to either place the aio on top or bottom of the case. Either or would be good depending on thermals of aio placement. Some say it’s better on top and others say bottom. It would be cool to add 2 more fans to the opposite side of the case (top of bottom) for either exhaust or intake.

I did keep the 2x fans on bottom side, basically it's same as this case but with 240mm AIO on top.

It's not reversible though due to how the frame is formed and how the GPU mounts (no card retention clip on slot.)

I'll post it this weekend!

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019

I did keep the 2x fans on bottom side, basically it's same as this case but with 240mm AIO on top.

It's not reversible though due to how the frame is formed and how the GPU mounts (no card retention clip on slot.)

Thank you so much for the update! waiting to hit the button on the SM550, also, I am going to drool with the SV590 prototype you posted, you are definitely not good for my wallet (in a very good way).

Last edited:

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018

That sounds good. Thank you. Look forward to see prototypes

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015

Got our cables in from PSlate Customs - looks great!