Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

OutereloCarlos

Efficiency Noob
Feb 15, 2019
Kudos, both versions look great.
As an user of the Silverstone ML08, I sincerely hope you had not discarded the handle (I haven't seen it in any of the recent renders).

Speaking of which, would you mind uploading some renders with the current design?
I am wondering where the 140mm AIO would fit, and if there is any drawback from using SFX-L PSUs...

Best regards.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Kudos, both versions look great.
As an user of the Silverstone ML08, I sincerely hope you had not discarded the handle (I haven't seen it in any of the recent renders).

Speaking of which, would you mind uploading some renders with the current design?
I am wondering where the 140mm AIO would fit, and if there is any drawback from using SFX-L PSUs...

Best regards.

Will be no handle on release, design as is risks the screw stabbing into the riser.

Have plans for a top panel that can be changed out for a handle.

Getting very close on these!

Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Is your estimated ~$200 still holding on the wider 3-slot GPU models?

Yes, depending on all our final costs for packaging retail around $195 for 3 slot, $185 for 2 slot. If I can get it lower I will!

Subscribe first.

Hi, where can I order when it is released?

We will have a link to an email notification soon, and some picture updates, component compatibility, etc.

Trying to launch it on our site and NewEgg at same time as Cerberus on NewEgg. Tall task for us!

evq

Average Stuffer
Jan 30, 2019
Yes, depending on all our final costs for packaging retail around $195 for 3 slot, $185 for 2 slot. If I can get it lower I will!

We will have a link to an email notification soon, and some picture updates, component compatibility, etc.

Trying to launch it on our site and NewEgg at same time as Cerberus on NewEgg. Tall task for us!
may i know ur website?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
I can't decide on a name that isn't too cheesy and makes it feel cheap, think I will stick with the original SM550 number for this.

Reactions: Solo

KidWeaBoo

Average Stuffer
Dec 12, 2018
Wow. 2 front usb port with USB C and headphone and microphone jacks?? Sold! When is the version with the handle coming out?

Reactions: jaro

pillagemyvillage

Chassis Packer
Nov 26, 2018
No chance of supporting a Morpheus II in this huh? Guess I'll stick with my trusty Cerberus. Although I always had a softspot for this type of cases.