SLI or no for Mini ITX?

aquelito

King of Cable Management
Piccolo PC
Feb 16, 2016
Yes but where is the fun in all that ? ;)

You could also use bifurcation to add an extra nvme drive instead of a second GPU. Or a sound card, etc.

Reactions: Biowarejak

JustKitten

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Yes but where is the fun in all that ? ;)

You could also use bifurcation to add an extra nvme drive instead of a second GPU. Or a sound card, etc.
I've been thinking about it a lot and I think I'ma yolo and do SLI... I mean... why not... right? XD I'll refer to the hardforum and see if maybe users (like C_Payne) might be able to help me design my PCB. I'll have to custom design my case too. Will post the design sometime on this forum for peer review. I haven't yet fooled with CAD so I'm gonna need all the guidance I can get.

Any resources you know of that could guide me in designing a case?
See my Pascal article thread on OCN, it'll give you an idea if you need it or not :)

http://www.overclock.net/forum/1808...m/1673177-ocn-labs-nvidia-pascal-one-you.html
I think I'll probably need SLI (or at least support it in my build: ie. case, motherboard, etc.). This is a good resource; thanks!

Also, what steps do I need to take to ensure my MB will support bifurcation and SLI? Is there any boards that do both without having to inject extra information into the drivers?

Btw: appreciate all those who have posted in this thread. It's been very helpful! :)