Skyreach 4 MINI Build - Help With Missing Cables

skyc

Case Bender
Original poster
Jan 4, 2019
I was building a brickless Skyreach Mini last year, I moved and it was packed up and all cables that came with the power adapters seem to have not made it. I've looked on Amazon for the cables I would need, but I either don't know enough to find them or they were made by the manufacturer of the power setup I'm using and are custom.
Have an HD PLEX 300 W AC > DC that I'm connecting to a Dynamo Mini.

Missing the 6 pin to 4 pin connector, I have a 6 > 6 that I can connect to the 4, but not sure if the pins are in the proper alignment.

And I need the cable from the Dynamo Mini to the CPU on the motherboard.

Any guidance on what the cables I can look for to buy online, or will I need to go back to HD PLEX or Dynamo to get the cables?

Last edited:

Xyit

Chassis Packer
Jul 24, 2016
I don't believe these cables are specific to the hd plex/dynamo but that's as much as I know from the info provided. I would purchase the custom cables on the NFC site. Make any progress yet?

skyc

Case Bender
Original poster
Jan 4, 2019
No progress, I don't see the cables on the NFC site, I'll try checking the contact us links on the vendor sites for the two parts and see if they can sell me the cables. Was hoping they were standard cables, just can't seem to find ones that look correct in my searches yet.