Original poster
Mar 15, 2017
michaeladhi.com
TL;DR version. Finished build.

Silverstone RVZ03
Ryzen 7 3700X
Noctua NH-L12S
Corsair SF600
Crucial Ballistix 3600MHZ 16GB kit (8x2)
Gigabyte B450-I Aorus Pro Wifi
Sapphire Nitro+ 5700X
Storage: NVME 512GB + 512 GB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2TB HDD.

It's not as fancy as the boutique SFF cases, but given this case or Raijintek Ophion Evo (seriously only those two case available in my country), I preferred this case. The main criteria is the smallest foot print as I have two monitor that takes mega space, and the fact that every intake can be filtered.

Building the RVZ03 is quite easy for seasoned builder, but might be slightly difficult for first time builder. The most difficult part definitely the GPU/storage caddy. It's just so flimsy and doesn't inspire confidence. There's also one big issue with the caddy; it's a slight retool from the RVZ02 where they change the ODD bracket to a 2.5" bracket. Hey, somebody complained about storage slot on an SFF? No no no, I"m grateful, but the thing is, the slot is exposed to the GPU exhaust on my GPU. I have to ghetto-wrap my storage on the slot with an aluminum foil to cover it from the hot air.

Performance wise, I have to disable all turbo function to keep temps in check, but the Ryzen 3700X performs well, I even game mostly with power saver power scheme on (yup, an 8 core 16 thread 120 watt gaming box). The CPU temp peaks at 70 degrees C, and I'm happy with it. It's slightly higher compared to my old ATX setup, but that was using NH-D15S with single fan, and that was already overkill.

Just one issue with the build, and that I'm using an old Corsair SF600 with fans that keeps on spinning even after idling. Probably I'll be buying the SF750 to try and curb the PSU fan issue.

Here's some delicious pics:

Cable test fitting.

Test run after installation.

The ghetto solution. Don't worry, I opened the foil on the back side, only the front side that is facing the GPU that's covered.