Log Mini PC for work from RVZ03

Reem

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Mar 6, 2024
Hello guys, I've got a couple questions about the SilverStone RVZ03 for my upcoming build.

I have only few requirements about parts in RVZ03. My main goal for this PC is work with triple monitors so GPU has to be with 3 HDMI/DP output. About power of the PC, Im gonna use to mostly Photoshop, Ilustrator, Premiere, Archicad, so it has to be enought power to handle 3 programs in same time on three screens. About monitors, it will be good if it handle 3x 2k/120hz, for 4k I believe RVZ03 its to small. Maybe sometimes I will use it to play but only CS.

Because RVZ03 its small Im not sure which mainboard will fit with which CPU/fan and specially GPU. Ma main concern is cooling.
Can You help me with pick up as much powerful parts as I can according to this case including problems with temperatures.

For all answers thank You
Best regards
Michal

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
The Silverstone specs page for that case has detailed measurements....but for CPU cooling you're going to want a downdraft cooler or a 120mm AIO. Looks like a max of 83mm clearance for a CPU cooler.

vinnyoflegend

Trash Compacter
Mar 18, 2022
I have two RVZ03s, an old RGB, and newer ARGB version. I was able to fit a Zotac 2080 ti AMP which is a long 2.5 (almost 3) slot card with dimensions 308mm x 113mm x 57mm (12.13in x 4.45in x 2.24in). The 2x slim 15mm fans the case comes with still fit too.

Cooler clearance is right, a NH-L12S with 120x15mm on top even fit (so technically 85mm). Most ITX motherboard layouts should not have any layout issues with current popular coolers though you may end up with just one heatsink orientation that doesn't come too close to the IO shield or the included PCI-E hard riser.

So while it might seem tight, you can fit plenty in the case.