Silverstone FX350-G fan replacement

MlonEusk

Chassis Packer
Sep 27, 2021
I'm thinking about buying this psu, does anyone knows the max pcie wattage?
It has a 6 pin connector but if I use an 8 pin convertor will it handle 200w gpu?

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Upping with another question - what about replacing with the 20mm Noctua A4x20? Would that one be more appropriate? It does have higher CFM than the stock one, but is it really the static pressure 3 times (even for A4x20) lower?

maksim_ms

Cable Smoosher
Jan 13, 2021
Upping with another question - what about replacing with the 20mm Noctua A4x20? Would that one be more appropriate? It does have higher CFM than the stock one, but is it really the static pressure 3 times (even for A4x20) lower?

40x20 fan dont fit into that PSU, only 40x15 but in very rare, I cant find appropriate( I was installed 40x10 and add tape in gap)

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Of course with some modding - I don't think 5mm protrusion will be hard to solve.
But I read somewhere for some PSU that are quite picky when you cut their fan off, so I will see.

Lorec

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 9, 2020
Delta AFB0412MB is the answer.

Same airflow specs as the original. Extremely quiet in comparison
A great find! I went through many online catalogues to find that Delta AFB0412LB-R00 I am using currently (again, DigiKey is amazing).
Pity, that at the time I havent find Yours.
Just 6db more for whole 1000rpm, its a good trade off.
How does it work for You? My 412LB actually can be heard, after 10 minutes of usage due to aggressive fan curve silverstone preset.
Did You keep the fan as an exhaust?

dman15

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2021
Hello, Must i change the Polarity with this Fan roo?
polarity was correct, no need to change for me.
A great find! I went through many online catalogues to find that Delta AFB0412LB-R00 I am using currently (again, DigiKey is amazing).
Pity, that at the time I havent find Yours.
Just 6db more for whole 1000rpm, its a good trade off.
How does it work for You? My 412LB actually can be heard, after 10 minutes of usage due to aggressive fan curve silverstone preset.
Did You keep the fan as an exhaust?
kept as exhaust. it can be heard but it isn't an offensive pitch at all. much much quieter than the original jet engine