Power Supply SilverStone Cable Compatibility

XCOM-SFF

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 21, 2016
Hello everyone

Currently running a SilverStone SFX-L 700W PSU, however as I have changed the case I am using for the build I was wondering if the SilverStone cables would be compatible with another full size PSU, any recommendations?

I am using these custom cables

Thanks guys

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
Hello everyone

Currently running a SilverStone SFX-L 700W PSU, however as I have changed the case I am using for the build I was wondering if the SilverStone cables would be compatible with another full size PSU, any recommendations?

I am using these custom cables

Thanks guys

This chart lists all the compatible PSU series/models for the ST-Series cables you are using: (the very bottom of the list) https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
Silverstone advertise all their modular PSU cables as being cross-compatible for any of their PSUs manufactured since 2009, so any custom cable with the same pinout should be too.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
All their cables are interchangeable except for some of the Nightjar fanless units that were made by Seasonic. The upcoming SX800-LTI has an extra 4-pins on the 24-pin for voltage regulation but it should work without it.

XCOM-SFF

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 21, 2016
Thanks for the reply everyone - I think I already know the answer to this but do you think the cables are compatible with another PSU Brand, such as Corsair or EVGA. ]

Thank You