Log SGPC K39 build

diosky

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jul 22, 2023

princess_daphie

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 26, 2019
Just wanted to share the build I recently completed for my mother. I honestly thought this was a really easy case to work in, especially considering its size. I'm actually looking to do one for myself now as it was both fun and SUPER SMALL.

Build specs
SGPC K39
MSI B760I motherboard
Intel Core i5-13400F
SGPC riser cable
MSI Aero 2060 itx
Corsair VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 RAM 32GB
Crucial P3 4TB m.2 SSD
Flex PSU 550watt

Your mom's got like the top of the line stuff from today's tech, daaang, and gotta love the SGPC cases! I love mine (the K29/K30)!

diosky

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jul 22, 2023
Your mom's got like the top of the line stuff from today's tech, daaang, and gotta love the SGPC cases! I love mine (the K29/K30)!

Yes, indeed she does! She has been a gamer for as long as I have and is about to turn 74! She mostly plays older MMORPG's (FFXIV and Guild Wars 2) so the build is definitly overkill, but she always wants the newest stuff whenever she upgrades. The only thing that remained from her previous build was the 2060 rtx as its beyond overkill for the games she plays so upgrading made absolutely no sense.

Also, loved your build in the k29/30! It's actually what pushed me to make an account and post my build! I might use that case to slim down the pc I have at my store as it should fit with using your idea for the pci-e card in the psu space (which was ingenious!)

princess_daphie

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 26, 2019
Yes, indeed she does! She has been a gamer for as long as I have and is about to turn 74! She mostly plays older MMORPG's (FFXIV and Guild Wars 2) so the build is definitly overkill, but she always wants the newest stuff whenever she upgrades. The only thing that remained from her previous build was the 2060 rtx as its beyond overkill for the games she plays so upgrading made absolutely no sense.

Also, loved your build in the k29/30! It's actually what pushed me to make an account and post my build! I might use that case to slim down the pc I have at my store as it should fit with using your idea for the pci-e card in the psu space (which was ingenious!)
Nice, nice! Gamer mom! That's what I am too, haha, a gamer mom, except I'm much younger still, but I also love to get very powerful stuff ^_^

Thank you btw, I'm really happy you were inspired by my build!!! Did you see my last updates, I've finally gotten to do a second round of mods and have internalized my AC/DC PSU as well! It's still on trial to see if the thermals remain under control, but I'm really happy about it!

As for the PCIe riser card, compared to flexible (very often not that flexible) ribbon cables, I really prefer this solution! Makes the whole thing more solid too.

Reactions: diosky