Enclosure [SFFn] Raijintek's Ophion Evo - Tempered Glass, RGB, but SFF!

O_and_N

Average Stuffer
Aug 18, 2016
I'd suggest trial fit first, just sayin :p
By any chance,do you know the max radiator and fan hight in total for the evo case?I think the 240 rad you used was 27mm thick but i have the cryorig a40 ultimate and that one is 38mm+ the 25mm fans.Fill it fit,scrape the metal bar?

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
By any chance,do you know the max radiator and fan hight in total for the evo case?I think the 240 rad you used was 27mm thick but i have the cryorig a40 ultimate and that one is 38mm+ the 25mm fans.Fill it fit,scrape the metal bar?

Alas I don't know off hand. I don't have the case any more to test :/

O_and_N

Average Stuffer
Aug 18, 2016
Alas I don't know off hand. I don't have the case any more to test :/
Well, i will find out the hard way xd.By the way, i saw that the riser cable touches the back of the pcb of the gpu and motherboard.Can the thing shortcirquit or is it shielded?Or atleast melt the cable on the long therm as its sandwiched between the hotest components?
Cheers

JaPeMo

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2019
H

I would like to know if a ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 AMP with 308mm x 113mm x 57mm (12.13in x 4.45in x 2.24in) dimensions could be installed in Ophion.

I have doubt by deph, 57mm and case 58mm, but I don't know if this 58mm is to inside chasis or to tempered glass.

From Support Raijintek sent me this image

I done a scaled overlap images, aprox....

Could someone tell me if it could be installed? I see it quite fair that it is inside the chassis. I intend to make aluminum panels with a grid to change it through the glass, but this will not have that separation to the chassis.

Reactions: Biowarejak

benii

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 27, 2019
Has anybody fitted 280 rad to this case? I think it would fit, just need to make some mounting holes.

JaPeMo

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2019
Hi friends!!!

I need your help and knowledge. Soon I will buy a whole new PC and I need advice for my 2700X in terms of refrigeration.

Hardware:
Case: Raijintek Ophion (Cryorig C1) or Ophion EVO (Corsair H100i Platinum)
MB: Asus ROG Strix X470-I Gaming
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7-2700X
GPU: 1080Ti or 2080
STG: M.2 Samsung 950 PRO 500GB, SSD Samsung 940 Pro 750GB
RAM: Ballistix Tactical Tracer 32GB (16x2GB) 3000MHz CL16
PS: Corsair SF600
FANs: Corsair ML120PRO (x2)
COOLER: Cryorig C1 or Corsair H100i Platinum

My doubt is Raijintek Ophion with Cryorig C1 or Raijintek Ophion EVO with Corsair H100i Platinum?

v1ral

Cable Smoosher
Jan 14, 2020
From the pictures of clearances, it isnt quite clear to me, but what is the thickest 240 radiator to fit comfortably for the top? I plan on doing my next build in the EVO and I'm look at using a 240 Nemesis radiator.
Thanks in advance!

TheOfficialCzex

Trash Compacter
Mar 6, 2017
From the pictures of clearances, it isnt quite clear to me, but what is the thickest 240 radiator to fit comfortably for the top? I plan on doing my next build in the EVO and I'm look at using a 240 Nemesis radiator.
Thanks in advance!

You could probably get a 60 mm radiator in there and mount the fans on the exterior. There's a tinge less than 63 mm of clearance, roughly.

Reactions: v1ral

v1ral

Cable Smoosher
Jan 14, 2020
I was looking over the fan size you can use on the bottom it says it can do 25mm thick fans, but in reviews it says takes slim fans, can I use 25mm fans?

v1ral

Cable Smoosher
Jan 14, 2020
Sorry guys another question, on the website, only the white version have the updated "mid-plate" section, is this update only pertaining to the whtie version or will the Black version have that as well. If that's the case, I can squeeze in my H220x in there, which would be great.

nkresho

Cable Smoosher
Dec 14, 2019
Do you mean the removable section above the power supply? If so, my black/gray version had that. I removed it and my aio tubing fits great with no sharp bends.

Reactions: v1ral

v1ral

Cable Smoosher
Jan 14, 2020
Do you mean the removable section above the power supply? If so, my black/gray version had that. I removed it and my aio tubing fits great with no sharp bends.
Thanks for the info!!
After further observation, I don't think an H220X would fit there. I have to take into account the pump/res area of the radiator.