SFF Workshop - It's a thing! It's alive!

visuar

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2018
Not 100% happy with this video - but it's the final of the desk build.

Thanks for posting, always neat to see other work spaces! It looks like I have the same monitor mounts as you do. Mine have this logo at the base on the part that's sitting on the desk. Did yours have that as well? If so, how did you remove it?

Reactions: confusis

annasoh323

Master of Cramming
Apr 4, 2018
If you were on the discord, you could have seen the post-upload statement!
Ah, shucks. What did I miss? I've been using Discord for voice-chat in game with my brother and sister and forget to check the other servers I've got going on there.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, shucks. What did I miss? I've been using Discord for voice-chat in game with my brother and sister and forget to check the other servers I've got going on there.

Confusis's truck broke down. XD

(Should I not have said that @confusis? if so delete this post XD)

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Thanks for posting, always neat to see other work spaces! It looks like I have the same monitor mounts as you do. Mine have this logo at the base on the part that's sitting on the desk. Did yours have that as well? If so, how did you remove it?
Razor blade and then iso alcohol. The logos are indeed an eyesore! (hence me removing them :p)

@Windfall I commented as such in the YT comments - yep, the truck broke down as I finished that vlog.

I uploaded the video whilst waiting for a tow truck on the side of a busy motorway XD