SFF Network Swag Store is Live!

You asked, and we delivered... SFF Forum swag is now available, permanently!

When we ran our previous 'swag' campaign, there were many who missed out, or wanted to get even more. In light of this, we've (rather delayed, mind you), re-launched the swag store!

We will have reasonable, no-nonsense pricing for all of the items, and we've used Teespring in order to provide the most reasonable international shipping rates that we can find. There's been a lot of thought expended on our part in order to provide the sorts of items and price points that will be of interest and financial access for everyone, and if we haven't completely nailed that balance, I think we've come pretty close.

To be completely transparent: although swag sales generally aren't terribly strong revenue-drivers, we do generate some income from the sale of each item, and these proceeds will go towards our operational costs, our constant forum enhancements, and - perhaps most notably - to our reporting for SFF Network. Mostly, though, we just wanted some cool swag - and to provide the same to all of you!

For those who bought gear in the first Swag Sale, fear not - we won't be reproducing those limited edition t-shirts or hoodies - the "My PC is smaller than your PC" slogan will only ever be on those original items!

Also, we will be adding more items to the shop as time goes on, and will announce each new item as it goes live. Some will be permanent additions, some will be limited releases. Initially though, only the SFF Forum T-Shirt will be available.

See here for the store!

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
Neat! Says only 22 hours remain to order through on the site though. Is that intended? your post says permanent.

Reactions: confusis

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
It's permanent, however the order cycle is 3 days - so every 3 days the countdown drops to 0 and the orders are printed and sent. It's the cleanest way to do this with the platform :)

Reactions: Phuncz

confusis

Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
We're open to suggestions :D Which cube though - Network (Red), Forum (Blue), Wiki (Green) or LowVolu.me (inverted, purple)

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
dammit, so many casual ideas for shirts now. I'll get back by tonight (+8:00)

EDIT: sorry for breaking promises: something cropped up :( will post when whenever

Last edited:

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
We're open to suggestions :D Which cube though - Network (Red), Forum (Blue), Wiki (Green) or LowVolu.me (inverted, purple)
I figured the blue one since it's the same as the shirt you're selling, and I'd also imagine the forums are the part of the site most visited by people who would buy one of these shirts. The Network and Low Volu.me one's are equally legitimate, though.

confusis

Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I wish TeeSpring would do die cut stickers! Eventually we will look at a better platform and supplier for the goods, one which would hopefully enable other product options too.

RishabhX3576

Efficiency Noob
Sep 8, 2017
Does SFF Network has any plans to retail hardware on SFF Store?
Like HDPLEX PSUs, Riser cables, Power Adapters, etc.

Not only it will be a great help for us members to make our own cases, it will also help launch products like CustomMOD, NFC Systems, etc.

Reactions: SeñorDonut

confusis

Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
No - as soon as we start selling hardware we introduce the risk of bias into our reviews, as we would benefit positively from the sales of products in the categories that we cover in reviews.