SFF Master List

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Short summary of recent updates:
- Added all known RTX 3000 GPUs to the GPU Sheet
- Revamped the GPU>215mm Sheet to include GPUs thicker than 2 slots. Most top tier GPUs are now added to the list (ROG Strix, AORUS, GAMING X, AMP, FTW3, etc). Made filters for 2 slot or less instead and also added filters for generation of GPUs.
- Added a new column called PCIe Bracket to both GPU < 215mm and GPU > 215mm Sheets to indicate the width of the physical PCIe bracket where the DisplayPort and HDMI connectors are. Some GPUs have 1, 2 or 3 PCIe bracket slots. This is different than the so called "Slots" that various AIB's defines for cards thicker than 2 slots
- Added a few new cases

EDIT: Added memory speed to GPUs

Last edited:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Haven't posted a long while, one big addition to the Master List recently is a AIO list up to 280mm radiators. Apart from that, updated the list with few new cases and changed the CPU cooler socket compatibility to columns for easy filtering.

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
Hey, wanted to say thank you. just used the list to find a very particular form factor matx mobo with quad channel support that I would have spend days searching for were it not for the master list. awesome resource and really appreciate the time put into it

Last edited:

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
Just wanted to say that this list is great, and I'm glad that you're still updating it.

Gonna leave this link here for a seller I have never seen mentioned before as they're in Thailand.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Just wanted to say that this list is great, and I'm glad that you're still updating it.

Gonna leave this link here for a seller I have never seen mentioned before as they're in Thailand.

Thanks! That case is already in the master list but looks like they have updated it to V2 which seems to be practically the same but with 4mm additional height. It is added now in the list.

Reactions: ignsvn

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Can you please add vesa mount compatability to the under 10l cases. Your list is awesome.
Thanks! Unfortunately, there are barely any cases that has vesa mount compatibility or even list the feature so I won't include them at the moment.

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
Do you publish new additions to the list anywhere? I was using the whats on TB thread foir a while but i;ve noticed a few additions over the past few months that didnt show up anywhere else

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Do you publish new additions to the list anywhere? I was using the whats on TB thread foir a while but i;ve noticed a few additions over the past few months that didnt show up anywhere else
Nowadays I only mainly post new cases, if any, on r/sffpc or SFF.N discords. There is a "Last Update" column on the far right of the master list though which shows what cases has been updated or added so you probably can refer to that as well.

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Just a heads up, I tried to post an edit to this, but i guess it was rejected? The NFC S4 mini Classic is 4.2L, its been confirmed by users before, as ive submitted my #193 S4 Mini Classic into the Performance Per liter thread and the measurements come out to 4.2L of volume.

Would you be able to please edit this to show the correct volume please? Thanks
Nowadays I only mainly post new cases, if any, on r/sffpc or SFF.N discords. There is a "Last Update" column on the far right of the master list though which shows what cases has been updated or added so you probably can refer to that as well.