Log SFF build with dual 280 (bottom and top) for 7800x3d + 4090

Otonel

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Oct 7, 2024
Hi guys

I have been doing some research these days into getting and building my first high end pc in a SFF having these two high end components (7800x3d + 4090) which I'm planning to water-cool using a D5 pump (as it's more silent than DDC) + dual 280 radiators ideally using normal fans not slim ones.
As this is my first SFF build, I'm trying to get the right case so I can somehow manage to cool these components and also have a very silent PC, ideally with fans running under 1000 rpm
My previous build involved a custom hardline loop cooling both CPU and GPU in an ATX case, so I can say I've got some experience with watercooling but not with SFF watercooling (hence my post here)
So far I've been looking at case such as: Ncase M2, Meshlicious (not sure which version would suit me best), Coolar Master NR200, CERBERUS X
I know it can be a bit tricky to build in one of these especially with dual 280 and a D5, but in which case it would be more double?
I am also open for suggestions of other cases, even if it involves a bit of modding (drilling some aditional holes for example to mount the pump in some wierd place)

Just to reiterate here is what I'm looking for:
1) a case that can supports dual 280 and D5 (ideally mounted one at the bottom and one at the top to create the chimney effect for the hot air)
2) a case that's on the ITX form factor (around 15L). I don't mind if it's longer and higher as long as its on the thin side, so I don't constantly hit it with my leg, as it will sit under the desk.

Thanks