Production SENTRY 2.0: Evolution of console-sized gaming PC case

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I plan on having the case be in the horizontal configuration
This might not be the best case for horizontal layout. (The GPU or cpu could get suffocated since the take air in from opposite sides, but I can't say for sure it wouldn't work) if op agrees, then there are similar cases that utilize a similar layout but with same side cooling. (Like salvo 400/401 and modivio xCase)

dragon50305

Trash Compacter
Jul 3, 2018
This might not be the best case for horizontal layout. (The GPU or cpu could get suffocated since the take air in from opposite sides, but I can't say for sure it wouldn't work) if op agrees, then there are similar cases that utilize a similar layout but with same side cooling. (Like salvo 400/401 and modivio xCase)

I looked for the salvo, I've never head it before but I like the looks of it with the custom side panels I've seen. Only issue is it looks impossible to buy. Their website has no stock and I can't seem to find anyone selling any.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Reactions: DarthEm1

DarthEm1

Minimal Tinkerer
Jun 5, 2018

The breathability of the Sentry has always been my biggest concern. Stil wished I had one those. From all of the horizontal layout that can accept an SFX PSU, is the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I hope that they will they will incorporate something similar to this custom addition I came across from an old post.

Reactions: Biowarejak

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
The breathability of the Sentry has always been my biggest concern. Stil wished I had one those. From all of the horizontal layout that can accept an SFX PSU, is the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I hope that they will they will incorporate something similar to this custom addition I came across from an old post.

We are increasing the ventilation area up to 65% of the original 1.0 and 1.1 version, so we think that you should not need such "extras".

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
If you stay inside of the recommended settings it doesn't matter a lot, But if you want to get a GTX 1080Ti, then a blower style will make some diference.

It might be true, but we will have to check it with the new prototype. Higher number of venting holes can change a lot.

Reactions: LeandroB and Nomo