Production SENTRY 2.0: Evolution of console-sized gaming PC case

Dax911

Caliper Novice
Dec 25, 2019
Hey guys I was wondering if someone got any idea about the rtx 3070 turbo from asus (blower ) in the sentry, do you know if it will fit in the case ? I also saw the 3060 12gb from evga which will be released in a few days and I can't really decide now which gpu to take .

Lextheimpaler

Chassis Packer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys I was wondering if someone got any idea about the rtx 3070 turbo from asus (blower ) in the sentry, do you know if it will fit in the case ? I also saw the 3060 12gb from evga which will be released in a few days and I can't really decide now which gpu to take .
My Asus 3090 turbo fits.

Reactions: Dax911

zustroy

Trash Compacter
Jun 19, 2018
Haven't yet used my Sentry 2.0 case.

Did anything change in the meantime regarding the USB type C front panel?
Is there any model that might fit this case?

Reactions: Lextheimpaler

ZeQreda

Efficiency Noob
May 9, 2019
I recently got an MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X and to my surprise it fits inside the sentry. Of course, because there is like 1 mm between the fans and the ventilation area, noticeable air turbulence noises are the only issue if you leave everything at stock.

After manually undervolting the card in afterburner and customizing the fan curve I am at the point where if I have my headphones on (always while I play games) the fan noise is not noticeable anymore.

I don't recommend doing this though, better get a thinner card with enough distance from the ventilation area.