No permission to download

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Josh | NFC submitted a new resource:

S4 MINI - Official template for WRAP - .PSD template for creating your own artwork for custom S4 MINI wrap.

This is the official NFC-SYSTEMS S4 MINI template for the 3M Controltac vinyl wrap system.

You can use this to design your own custom wrap to have professionally printed on matte or gloss material. For pricing and details through NFC-SYSTEMS please visit my shop.

You are free to use this template to customize your MINI however you see fit. Feel free to use it to get a wrap through another vendor, but I really appreciate your business!

This...

Read more about this resource...

GentlemanShark

Asus RMA sucks
Marsupial Computing
Dec 22, 2016
Can't wait to do something like this to my S4 Mini.

Reactions: SeñorDonut

Reglar

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 16, 2017
Any possibility of the PSD file being updated with the fold lines for the longer piece where it folds around the S4? Would help with graphic placement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Any possibility of the PSD file being updated with the fold lines for the longer piece where it folds around the S4? Would help with graphic placement.

I'm sorry; I don't have time to do that now, but if you wanted to do something like this you have the cover panel which you can simply place over the wrap around panel and wrap around bezel--or take the dimension from it.

Peace and thanks for taking a look.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Reglar

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the pointer, I have what I wanted now.

If someone else wants my updated PSD send me a PM but make sure you use Josh's official template for any submission to his vendor. My version is purely to help with placement over the top of the S4.

Reactions: VegetableStu