No permission to download

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Josh | NFC submitted a new resource:

S4 MINI - Official Bezel Files - DXF files used to cut out a bezel for the S4 MINI

NFC stands for Not From Concentrate. I want my customers to have the full ability to customize their S4 MINI's as they see fit. These are the .dxf files I use to laser cut the 2D bezels you can buy on my website.

If you want to do something custom, or you have your own laser and can do them cheaper, these files should work for you. For your own personal use only, please.

Read more about this resource...

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
You can combine the two to get the 3D file -- is there a particular format you were looking for?

Peace
STL, for a 3D Print specifically. I know this isn't excalty this best part for that, but I did a quick .STL conversion, and got it priced to $77 from shapeways. I think is somewhat reasonable, and might be useful for others. But was interested in your thoughts on it as well, I know you said in a video that the 3D acryllic bezel was very time-consuming/expensive to make.

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
STL, for a 3D Print specifically. I know this isn't excalty this best part for that, but I did a quick .STL conversion, and got it priced to $77 from shapeways. I think is somewhat reasonable, and might be useful for others. But was interested in your thoughts on it as well, I know you said in a video that the 3D acryllic bezel was very time-consuming/expensive to make.

OK no problem. I will upload the .STL soon!

But I would ask for a little more time, because I was thinking about offering this piece at a lower price than that out of cell-cast acrylic, and being that it is milled not printed, it should look much nicer. I fully understand the idea of printing your own off your own machine but if you are going to buy one I'd love if its from me if I can do as good a job at the same price or lower :)

I'll upload it after I sell out at least of my initial stockpile which will go up for sale soon. I'm working on finishing the hardwood ones now.

Thank you for all that detail in your post--it helps me out.

Peace

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
OK no problem. I will upload the .STL soon!

But I would ask for a little more time, because I was thinking about offering this piece at a lower price than that out of cell-cast acrylic, and being that it is milled not printed, it should look much nicer. I fully understand the idea of printing your own off your own machine but if you are going to buy one I'd love if its from me if I can do as good a job at the same price or lower :)

I'll upload it after I sell out at least of my initial stockpile which will go up for sale soon. I'm working on finishing the hardwood ones now.

Thank you for all that detail in your post--it helps me out.

Peace
Yes, I would much rather buy one from you. That sounds awesome. I think it could also just be helpful for others to see what kind of stuff they can cram in there, complimenting your already released 3D model of the S4 Mini. No rush at all, ill wait to see what you offer on the store.

Thanks!

Reactions: Josh | NFC