Closed RCC-BRICKMOD1 12V 500W Small Power Brick - Semi-Active Cooled - Complete Set - Ready to Use

I need to reduce my growing collection of power supplies, so I am selling one fully assembled & ready to use BRICKMOD1 set including a 12V 500W Power Supply and a suitable Fan. This set can replace two 12V DELL Bricks.

The set comes tested & pre-assembled by me and includes:
  • RCC-BRICKMOD1 PSU Case Set
  • MEANWELL RPS-500-12-C Power Supply
  • Industrial Quality, temperature controlled 4010 fan
  • DC Output Cable with XT90 connector
Price: EUR 110,- total / shipped by UPS worldwide
Lead time: ca. 10 days after payment

The MEANWELL PSU and the Fan have been used for some weeks for testing etc, so I am selling this second-hand. If there should be any issues, we'll figure something out. :)

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
adding some pictures:

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
I might quite like a RCC-PWR1 to go with it, if you have one as part of a package deal :)

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I might quite like a RCC-PWR1 to go with it, if you have one as part of a package deal :)

Unfortunately there have been some compatibility issues with the PWR1 and some Motherboards / Graphics Cards. Currently I won't sell it until these issues are fixed which might take some time.

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Unfortunately there have been some compatibility issues with the PWR1 and some Motherboards / Graphics Cards. Currently I won't sell it until these issues are fixed which might take some time.
Is it a physical issue or a electrical? I wanted a high wattage unit.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Is it a physical issue or a electrical? I wanted a high wattage unit.

Electrical. It works with most hardware but not with all. So far the reason is unknown.

I'll contact you for another solution.

Last edited: