Cooling Raijintek Pallas 120mm + Aorus B450i

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask whether anybody has any experience with Raijintek Pallas CPU Cooler on Aorus B450i board. Since a lot of people have had compatibility issues with this cooler, I would like to know if there is anybody tried it on this board.
It comes with stock 120mm fan which has 13mm thickness. I also would like to know if anybody tried to swap the stock fan with Noctua NF-A12X25.
Any other information about the cooler is welcomed.
I wish you have a great weekend. Thanks

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
I have a B450-I and a Pallas, just not a Pallas on a B450-I :D I think the fitment should be fine as long as your RAM isn't an issue. I am planning to test it at some point (probably after mid-May).

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Mar 13, 2020
I have a B450-I and a Pallas, just not a Pallas on a B450-I :D I think the fitment should be fine as long as your RAM isn't an issue. I am planning to test it at some point (probably after mid-May).

Thanks for your reply. I would be happy if you share your test results once done :) I also think to swap the 13mm thick stock fan with 25mm Noctua fan. Is there any adaptor or stg in the box that allows you to mount a thicker fan on the cooler?

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
Thanks for your reply. I would be happy if you share your test results once done :) I also think to swap the 13mm thick stock fan with 25mm Noctua fan. Is there any adaptor or stg in the box that allows you to mount a thicker fan on the cooler?

It only comes with 120x15mm fan clips. Strangely there were 4 in the box, they're all the same size.