Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING MX in Dan A4?

conmanique

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
Hi everyone.
I am very new to building a PC, let alone SFF.
I have a Dan A4 v4.1 patiently waiting to be put together pending few parts.
Does anyone know if MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING MX fits in Dan A4?
Card dimensions are listed as 297 x 141 x 42 mm but I want to be doubly sure.

Thank you!

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
Officially no, but there have been builds that have fit the 299mm 1080 ti kingpin without too much issue. you may have to unscrew the four screws on the back of the frame to get it in. the height and width should be fine.

conmanique

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
Officially no, but there have been builds that have fit the 299mm 1080 ti kingpin without too much issue. you may have to unscrew the four screws on the back of the frame to get it in. the height and width should be fine.
Thank you for this! As a first-time builder, I'm not sure if I'd be game enough to go ahead but this certainly gives me more confidence to bite the bullet. I'll definitely report back!

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
Any time man, please feel free to ask anything else. The dan is a great case, I've done a bunch of weird builds in it over the past year. Ironically none with a full sie GPU, but I'm happy to leverage my hours of research that are altogether useless outside of the building in the case if you have any questions about weird fits.

Reactions: conmanique

Shaytanya

Trash Compacter
May 5, 2020
I agree with everything conmanique has said - likewise happy to answer any questions on the Dan 4.1 - I have recently completed a build with fully mods (e.g. an intenal monitor the sits on the front panel that I have cut up to make it fit) as well as the AIO so happy to assit with any wiring type issues etc. I have the 3080 FE which fits fine, but note that it is smaller than the Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING MX.

Reactions: conmanique