Closed PSUs; HDPlex 160 DC-DC, Seasonic SSP-SUG300, Seasonic TFX350, G-Unique 450watt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a handful of PSUs I'm not using and it is about time to see if someone else could use them. All prices are shipped within continental US. Prices are negotiable, though I won't go too low with the G-Unique PSU.

Let me know if you want to see more pictures of a particular PSU.

HDPlex 160 DC-ATX - $25 sold for $20
160 watt, takes 19V input from AC-DC laptop bricks and converts to 12V for desktop. HDPlex doesn't make this revision anymore.
  • 1 x 4+4 CPU power
  • 1 x 24 pin ATX
  • 3 x Sata
  • 1 x 4 pin Molex
  • 1 x 4 pin Molex to 6 pin PCIe adapter
  • 2 x input power adapters for different types of laptop AC/DC connectors

Seasonic SSP-300SUG Active PFC - $40 sold for $35
80 plus gold 300 watt FlexATX/1U PSU. This guy has the juice for a 6 pin PCIe card with its 25a single 12v rail but sadly Seasonic didn't give it that connector. If I were to use it I would re-wire the connector with a 6 pin and remove stuff like the berg connector and 4 pin molex.
  • 1 x 4+4 CPU power
  • 1 x 24 pin ATX
  • 3 x Sata
  • 1 x 4 pin Molex
  • 1 x Floppy/Berg

Seasonic TFX350 - $50
80 plus gold 350 watt TFX PSU. I have 2 sets of cables for this one.
  • 1 x 4 + 4 CPU Power
  • 1 x 24 pin ATX
  • 1 x 6+2 pin PCIe
  • 4 x Sata
  • 2 x 4 pin Molex
  • 1 x Floppy/Berg

G-Unique 450 Watt Ultimate brick + Archdeamon - $150 sold for $150
450 watt built to order power supply from Guryhwa. Uses a beefy external AC-DC unit and a 24pin direct plug DC-DC unit so no nasty 24pin cables to deal with. It was built to handle a 1080ti + 95 watt CPU at stock, or some mild overclocking if you know what you are doing and have a way to measure total system power draw.
  • 1 x 4 + 4 CPU Power
  • 1 x DC-DC Archdeamon direct plug 24 pin
  • 2 x 6+2 pin PCIe (1 x detachable)
  • 2 x Sata (detachable)

Last edited:

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
Wow, getting a lot more interest in these than I expected. I thought they'd sit around for awhile.

@dra_phantom I'd be okay with $35 shipped and that's my limit. Quite a bit lower than buying it new I think.

@Damascus I have this listing on reddit hardwareswap too and someone there wants the hdplex. If he backs out should I let you know?

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
There is one person who is interested in the g-unique but the deal isn't closed yet. If he backs out I'll let you know.

Edit: G-Unique is sold

Last edited:

dra_phantom

Chassis Packer
Feb 7, 2017
Wow, getting a lot more interest in these than I expected. I thought they'd sit around for awhile.

@dra_phantom I'd be okay with $35 shipped and that's my limit. Quite a bit lower than buying it new I think.

@Damascus I have this listing on reddit hardwareswap too and someone there wants the hdplex. If he backs out should I let you know?

that's fine, i can do paypal

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Aug 11, 2016
@NateDawg72 Still have the 160w?
No I don't, sorry. The guy just paid for it last night. Took awhile to discuss things because there was confusion on which 160 DC-ATX it is, because it is one of the old ones. It isn't direct plug and Hdplex still uses the same product name.

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
D
No I don't, sorry. The guy just paid for it last night. Took awhile to discuss things because there was confusion on which 160 DC-ATX it is, because it is one of the old ones. It isn't direct plug and Hdplex still uses the same product name.
darn, thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.