Project Mercury - An internal watercooled Skyreach 4 Mini

Will you pay 300$ USD for a motherboard monoblock that have pump and resivior intergrated into it?

  • Yes

    Votes: 60 69.0%
  • Way tooooo expensive

    Votes: 17 19.5%
  • *Rember, you saved on fittings(at least 2 of them), pump top, and reservoir with an AIO like this*

    Votes: 10 11.5%

  • Total voters
    87
  • Poll closed .

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
1,949
2,619
H8HRy7U.jpg

tuHYvGu.jpg

x5Pr0h1.jpg

man, this is Brodholm levels of AWESOME O_O
 

JPTechGrind

Efficiency Noob
Apr 23, 2018
5
5
I signed up for this thread and I must say I would definitely purchase one. My fractal nano s is entirely too large and too hot. Well done !!
 

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Aug 11, 2016
398
302
Hi again @1461748123

Do you know if the g-unique guy still sells PSU's? I'd really like one, but can't seem to find out where/if they're available...
Gury is still selling them I believe, best way to contact him is through his discord group here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/bGPsqDE

I do have a 450 watt g-unique that I'm not using anymore because I ended up getting a larger case. If you're interested in buying a second hand unit and are in the USA you can PM me.
 

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 18, 2018
221
222
Denmark
www.instagram.com
Gury is still selling them I believe, best way to contact him is through his discord group here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/bGPsqDE

I do have a 450 watt g-unique that I'm not using anymore because I ended up getting a larger case. If you're interested in buying a second hand unit and are in the USA you can PM me.
Can't you ship outside the USA? I'm in Denmark :)
 

1461748123

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016
489
1,068
Update April 29, 2018

Its been too long, but finally its here!
This is a prototype/pre-production unit. The copper exposed part visible on the back and in the M.2 section will be nickel plated on the production version. Its there because I messed up some measurement and found it out after the plating is done :)
TeIcqd0.jpg

qiNYNJV.jpg

CJOPcNF.jpg

1xnupe8.jpg

PWhMi4B.jpg

KPTMJtq.jpg

pfSWymK.jpg

FhbYLrj.jpg

OjNNE72.jpg

7H68PKu.jpg
 

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 18, 2018
221
222
Denmark
www.instagram.com
Update April 29, 2018

Its been too long, but finally its here!
This is a prototype/pre-production unit. The copper exposed part visible on the back and in the M.2 section will be nickel plated on the production version. Its there because I messed up some measurement and found it out after the plating is done :)
TeIcqd0.jpg

qiNYNJV.jpg

CJOPcNF.jpg

1xnupe8.jpg

PWhMi4B.jpg

KPTMJtq.jpg

pfSWymK.jpg

FhbYLrj.jpg

OjNNE72.jpg

7H68PKu.jpg
Nice! Really looking forward to seeing it installed and up and running!