Project Mercury - An internal watercooled Skyreach 4 Mini

Will you pay 300$ USD for a motherboard monoblock that have pump and resivior intergrated into it?

• Yes

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • Way tooooo expensive

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • *Rember, you saved on fittings(at least 2 of them), pump top, and reservoir with an AIO like this*

Votes: 10 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
That is cool AF, really looking forward to seeing how it performs. Nice job making this a reality. :thumb:

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

man, this is Brodholm levels of AWESOME O_O

JPTechGrind

Efficiency Noob
Apr 23, 2018
I signed up for this thread and I must say I would definitely purchase one. My fractal nano s is entirely too large and too hot. Well done !!

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Aug 11, 2016
Hi again @1461748123

Do you know if the g-unique guy still sells PSU's? I'd really like one, but can't seem to find out where/if they're available...
Gury is still selling them I believe, best way to contact him is through his discord group here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/bGPsqDE

I do have a 450 watt g-unique that I'm not using anymore because I ended up getting a larger case. If you're interested in buying a second hand unit and are in the USA you can PM me.

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Nov 5, 2016
Update April 29, 2018

Its been too long, but finally its here!
This is a prototype/pre-production unit. The copper exposed part visible on the back and in the M.2 section will be nickel plated on the production version. Its there because I messed up some measurement and found it out after the plating is done :)

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Update April 29, 2018

Its been too long, but finally its here!
This is a prototype/pre-production unit. The copper exposed part visible on the back and in the M.2 section will be nickel plated on the production version. Its there because I messed up some measurement and found it out after the plating is done :)

Nice! Really looking forward to seeing it installed and up and running!