Production Project M1

Cpt.Zakhar

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Dec 22, 2018
It's been a long time since I’ve this idea in my mind to make ITX CASE and several time I designed many cases with different ideas but Unfortunately none of them goes further than that, but in few months ago I started to design a new project and its almost toke around 120 hours to be completed and the entire case will be built by 4 mm & 10 mm aluminum sheet and the entire fittings, tubing will be custom made as well as Distro Plate.

Spec:
M.B: Asus ROG Strix Z390-I
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (2x16GB) 3000MHz C15
PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum
Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Last edited:
Reactions: Sashby and Phuncz

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Looks good!
Will there be fans on the side to cool the mobo components?
I guess there is a 240mm rad + fans hidden on top, right? 280mm maybe?
How do you plan to connect the PSU cables to the different parts? Will it be an intermediate connector?
Is the res really needed, can't the distro plate be used for that

Calling this project 'M1' could be misleading to people as there is already a well-known SFF case with that name.
I had actually made a logo similar to your avatar that was supposed to go on the D5 pump of my NCase build. Opted for a full black sticker finally...

Cpt.Zakhar

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Dec 22, 2018
Looks good!
Will there be fans on the side to cool the mobo components?
I guess there is a 240mm rad + fans hidden on top, right? 280mm maybe?
How do you plan to connect the PSU cables to the different parts? Will it be an intermediate connector?
Is the res really needed, can't the distro plate be used for that

Calling this project 'M1' could be misleading to people as there is already a well-known SFF case with that name.
I had actually made a logo similar to your avatar that was supposed to go on the D5 pump of my NCase build. Opted for a full black sticker finally...

i don't want to use any door panel and this is an open frame case and there is no point to use a fan.
I'm using Se240 in bottom which you can see in exploded view and PE240 on top, i could use pe280 but it doesn't make much deference in cooling capacity but its make case 4cm larger which i don't like.
if you look closely at the first picture (front view) you will see them under the GPU block going to PSU (there is a gap in those two panel and you can see the gap in pictures).
in the beginning there was no distro plate until last improvement , its added because of two reason: first to make tubing as short as its possible, second the back of the case have unique and elegant look like the rest of it. ( you can see old design in pic below)

i Inspired by so many good work like spectre form singularity computers and Machine by Reza Ghafarian who is one of my best friends and the one lead me into this and M1 stand for M1 Abrams, one of his favorite name and due to minimalist look of the case i tried to design a Logo as minimalist as it can be, so its not related to any other project.

Last edited: