bubbl3 NCASE M1 build (Alphacool dual rad AIO loop)

bubbl3

Case Shuffler
Original poster
Jul 3, 2018
Moving my DA2 build in the M1, going to take my time with this one.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING
CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM DDR4-3466 (2x16GB)
NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti FE
CORSAIR SF 750 Platinum
SAMSUNG 870 EVO 1TB NVME
SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB SATA x2
INTEL SSDSC2BX800G4R x2

The intention is to cool it with a dual AIO loop from Alphacool:

Eisbaer LT240 + Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro

The 25mm radiator will be at the bottom and the 30mm will be on the side, in order to do that I had custom feet 3D printed and vandalized the bottom of my M1 to have the 15mm fans outside the case.

Here's the gallery of the hackjob on the feet, my dremel died so I used aviation snips and a file, not pretty but won't be visible so don't care much :D

Sn00py

Efficiency Noob
Feb 8, 2019
You‘re creative dude.
Please share more pictures of the final build. What are your temps? What about noise level?

I have the Dan Case v3 and Vega RX 64, hell of a turbine. It’s too loud.
I’m thinking to switch to the m1 ncase to get the Vega water cooled or to put the morpheus raijintek ii on it.

bubbl3

Case Shuffler
Original poster
Jul 3, 2018
You‘re creative dude.
Please share more pictures of the final build. What are your temps? What about noise level?

I have the Dan Case v3 and Vega RX 64, hell of a turbine. It’s too loud.
I’m thinking to switch to the m1 ncase to get the Vega water cooled or to put the morpheus raijintek ii on it.
Will do, din't have much time to finish the build, despite all the components being ready, hopefully over the next few weeks I'll have the chance to finish it :)

tuppaacc

Cable Smoosher
Jun 24, 2018
whats the exact height of the feet? I tried looking for it but I didn't find the EXTACT height you get