Production Products from a Swiss company

NalyCorp

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
NalyCorp
Jul 5, 2017
nalycorp.ch
Hi,
I have create a small company in Lausanne, Switzerland and since 2009 we are designing, building and selling small computers cases and assembled computers mainly to businesses in Switzerland.
Our clients likes our products but I would appreciate advices from a more eclectic audience.

Our main product is a 2l (320mm x 195mm x 40mm) thin mini ITX case up to 65W TDP with a 2.5" bay and wireless antenna. The case is build in thick anodized machined aluminium (10mm sides, 4mm top and bottom) connected to the heatsink with thermal silicon pad which allow to be thermally efficient.
The antenna are hidden under the glass plate in the front with our logo engraved (or the logo of our client) lighten by rgb leds on the side blue for power and green for hdd (our client can choose other color).

via Sketchfab

We also have a larger case (under 10l - 460mm x 360mm x 60mm) for mini ITX and a full scale PCI-e card. We only tested using ASUS Maximus VIII Impact motherboards and i7-7700K. The airflow is controlled by 4 50mm fans.
They are 1x 3.5" bay and 1x 2.5" and additionnal 3x2.5" if the PCI-e card is shorter than 27cm.

via Sketchfab

A client in the food industry needed a waterproof Stainless Steel resistive touch screen computer and we provided a 21.5" screen within 9.2l solution.

I will gladly answer to any of your question and advice.

Links to those products :
SlimPC
SlimWS
AllInOneInox

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Interesting, I've never seen the frame being constructed of 10mm thick aluminium like on these.

Are there any pictures of builds in these cases? I'd love to see how the component layout works in either of those cases. And most importantly - at least for members of this forum - is it possible to get these cases as standalone products?

Reactions: Biowarejak

NalyCorp

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
NalyCorp
Jul 5, 2017
nalycorp.ch
SlimPC (without the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 WLAN M.2 card) :

I don't currently have the proto of the SlimWS and the 1st production will be available by the end of the month. I will post internal photo then.

grumpyrobin

Airflow Optimizer
May 11, 2017
It's not usually an alternative to laptops as it weight 17.5Kg (for the stainless steel, less in aluminium)
ouch nevermind then. 21.5 inch screen is the max screen size that can fit in hand luggage. A simple lightweight AIO case would have been divine.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
What kind of CPU temperatures do you typically see on the SlimPC under load?

NalyCorp

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
NalyCorp
Jul 5, 2017
nalycorp.ch
Fans are configured to go at full speed at 80° and at maximum load the temperature does not go over 71°, under typical load it's around 45°

Reactions: Soul_Est