[probably ridiculous] How in the world does the subtitle thing on your account progress?

el01

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jun 4, 2018
Title should explain it...
I'm currently a Cable-tie Ninja (I'm pretty sure)

But it would be interesting to see what the progression is and how you get these "badges"...

Hopefully I don't waste anybody's time XD

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
It's the number of posts, much like every other forum on the planet.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I'm aiming for that last one..

* Preparing my AI SFF utterance-trained bot.. *

el01

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jun 4, 2018
@confusis there's a typo in the 1597-post one: it should be "Shrink Ray Wielder".

IMMA FIRE MAH LAZER

I can't believe how many posts are in here despite the ridiculousness of it. Eh.

I'm aiming for that last one..

* Preparing my AI SFF utterance-trained bot.. *
I just realized.... IT'S OVER 9000!
@confusis You are my hero now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Some guy bothered enough to PM me about fan clearance when my title was 'Airflow Optimizer'

Dude I'm no Aang.

Would be cool if the title was determined by most post counts in specific subforum.

You guys who posted daily in 'what did you do?', I hereby annoint thee 'Life Broadcaster'.

Edit: @el01 got to ninja level in 2 frickin months. What did you do? Reply to yourself?

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
Some guy bothered enough to PM me about fan clearance when my title was 'Airflow Optimizer'

Dude I'm no Aang.

Would be cool if the title was determined by most post counts in specific subforum.

You guys who posted daily in 'what did you do?', I hereby annoint thee 'Life Broadcaster'.

Edit: @el01 got to ninja level in 2 frickin months. What did you do? Reply to yourself?

I wish I could give this post multiple likes for multiple reasons.

Reactions: alexep7

el01

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jun 4, 2018

Dude I'm no Aang.

Funny story actually.... It's for multiple reasons. The first being that when I first started, I didn't realize that editing was a totally legit thing to do. The second being that I did reply to myself, kinda like a diary entry. The final one is that I spend some lunch breaks browsing SFF Forum for random cool stuff people have done :D

Reactions: Biowarejak

el01

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jun 4, 2018
Airflow optimizer at last (airhorn)!

Hopefully I don't get PMed about it...

The funny thing is is that I still don't quite get what I'm doing here :p.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Anything changed around this area?

How come @CountNoctua got '(no relation)' under his nick?

Edit: w00t I'm 26 posts away from 'SFF Guru'! I prob shouldn't edit this but post below instead!