Concept Premium PC case for watercooling with distro plate

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Recently, I thought: why there is still not a single case made of anodized MILLED aluminum for custom watercool?
What do you think about this idea? Front - distribution plate with touch power button.

It's good idea? aprox price ~300$
Thanks for any comment

Last edited:

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
I would prefer case with single 240mm AIO radiator on top and 2 fans 120mm on the bottom.
and it must thick black anodized aluminum with zero plastic part !!
and it must be designed for slim 15mm fans, and it must be zero space wasted, maximum compact !!
would be nice to see dan a4 v.4.2 case those features.

Just curious about the airflow inside the case. According to the images it seems all vertical flow, recieving the top radiator both the heat of the bottom one and the PSU. Seting all of them on exhaust would create too much negative pressure and all the system probably would choke a bit. What do you think about? Otherwise it will be awesome!

exactly the reason why there must be only one radiator in top for cpu and gpu.

Last edited:
Reactions: reallamer

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
I would prefer case with single 240mm AIO radiator on top and 2 fans 120mm on the bottom.
and it must thick black anodized aluminum with zero plastic part !!
and it must be designed for slim 15mm fans, and it must be zero space wasted, maximum compact !!
would be nice to see dan a4 v.4.2 case those features.
I just use 2*240mm for 9900k + 2080 super.
I changed my mind, thin fans will be used so the height will decrease by two centimeters

Hacko

Cable Smoosher
Jul 29, 2019
Please go ahead with this, 2x 240mm custom loop, definitely would like to buy one. There is plenty of single rad solutions out there, none for dual 240

Reactions: Serf1r

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
Just curious about the airflow inside the case. According to the images it seems all vertical flow, recieving the top radiator both the heat of the bottom one and the PSU. Seting all of them on exhaust would create too much negative pressure and all the system probably would choke a bit. What do you think about? Otherwise it will be awesome!

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
I think use 4 high-pressure fans + slim (30mm) rads. Maybe additional side fans? (left+right slim coolers)

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
I also asked this question. My friend needed a computer i9 900k and 2080 super. That is why I decided to make it. The case will be made of MILLED aluminum, WITHOUT EXTRUSION! Mandatory with anodizing and optionally tempered glass side panels